Disney Ultradomination

vgadrat1999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Early this year, rumours about an Smash Clone called "Disney Domination" started. Despite these rumours are believed fake, they are actually real.

The game will be actually called "Disney Ultradomination" not just Disney Domination. The game is being developed by Disney, Capcom and Square Enix, and will be published by Sony. Sony would not only publish the game, but also would give licenses to Disney to expand the game.

The game will be released on Steam (Counting all type of computers, since PCs to Laptops), PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5. The game will be one of the last big AAA releases for the PlayStation 4, as Sony wants to leave the console and focus on the PS5. I don't know if it will make to Xbox and Switch, but it's probably that if it makes to other consoles it will be published by other company.

It will be released on mid-late 2024, competing with Multiversus, Nick All Stars 2 and Smash Bros Ultimate. The gameplay would be similar to Playstation All Stars, taking concepts from Smash and older fighting games. The game would cost 20€ on both consoles and computers (I'm from Czechia and the information I'm getting is from Europe so it isn't on dollars but pretty sure it is almost the same) giving an accesible and cheap price without being free.

The game will count with 60 characters and 60 stages. 30 will be initial, while the rest will be unlockable. As Disney has lots of licenses, they will count with an very big roster: with Mickey, Goofy, Donald, Scrooge, Darkwing Duck, Peter Pan, Jack Skeleton, Ironman, Spiderman, Captain America, Hulk, Hawkeye, Thanos, Star Lord, Luke, Vader, Obi Wan, Yoda, Boba Fett, Mulan, Han Solo, Wall-e, Buzz Lightyear, Tow Mater, Jack Sparrow, Peter Griffin, Homer Simpson, Ghost Rider, T800, Xenomorph, Sulley and Mike, Elsa, Baymax, Roger Rabbit, Phineas and Ferb, Hades, Frollo, and the list continues! It's probable that some characters will be DLC, or even better, the game will count with more than 60 characters via DLC! The game will also count with an very obscure mascot from an old Disney license that has not been since 2009-10, which would fit with the style of the game. I don't really want to tell him to keep to hype.

Some features of the game would be:

- Friendly Helper: Basically Assist Trophies from Smash. They're on an box and you need to break the box to summon them. They will attack the enemies, or help the user. Some of them would be: Pluto, Hiro Hamada, Candace, Jango Fett, Hercules, Bart Simpson, Brian Griffin, Luxo JR and Stewie.

-Just One Weapon: The equivalent to items that are used to attack on smash like the super scope. It is an box open, and after being broken, the item throws on the floor and you can take it.

-Food Food Food: The equivalent to recovery items. Some of them are actually themed on the diverse franchise, others are just real life food pictures, and others generate damage.

-Collectibles!: The equivalent to Trophies and Stickers. They randomly appear on the game, and there's also an trophy base that makes anything an trophy collectible, and a open notebook that makes anything a sticker collectible. Stickers can be used on the menu and give certain characters more abilities.

Most Stages are based on the character roster, with some franchises having more stages. Some stages like the iconic Disney castle and the Death Star are present.

Remember this game is still on an early stage, so probably not everything I'm saying will be on the last version. Also the project has been given green light recently and the information I got is 2 months old so It's a bit old.
Post automatically merged:

Full list of Characters:

1 Mickey
2 Spiderman
3 Thanos
5 Donald
6 Goofy
7 Woody
8 Buzz
9 Scrooge McDuck
10 Mulan
11 Alladin
12 Luke
13 Vader
14 Iron Man
15 Hulk
16 Mr Incredible
17 Hawkeye
18 Thor
19 Wreck It Ralph
20 Venom
21 Star Lord
22 Peter Griffin
23 Obi Wan Kenobi
24 Captain America
25 Yoda
26 Minnie
27 Peter Pan
28 Wall-e
29 Simba
30 Jack Skeleton
31 Jack Sparrow
32 Darkwing Duck
33 Elsa
34 Sulley and Mike
35 Ghost Rider
36 Boba Fett
37 Homer
38 Indiana Jones
39 Winnie Pooh
40 Indiana Jones
41 Tarzan
42 Sora
43 T800
44 Xenomorph
45 Roger Rabbit
46 Dipper
47 Phineas and Ferb
48 Deadpool
49 Hades
50 Frollo
51 Wolverine
52 4 Fantastics
53 Dr Doom
54 J
55 Baymax
56 Ed Asner
57 Cyclops
58 Han Solo
59 Mate
60 Stitch

Last edited by vgadrat1999,

vgadrat1999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I'll keep updating the post as I find more information. Stay tuned, and you guys can do all of your questions here

vgadrat1999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Correction: At number 54, I just put an J, I meant Jafar from Alladin
Update: Disney is planning for releasing 10 additional characters as DLC.
1: Judy Hoops (Zootopia):

One of the protagonist of the 2016 movie Zootopia. She's an rabbit cop

2: Cricket Green (Big City Greens)

The protagonist from Disney XD's Big City Greens, he's an young and happy kid who lives with his family.

3) Oswald the lucky rabbit

One of Walt's first characters after Alice, over the years he has gotten more relevance thanks to the dark but epic Epic Mickey games.

4) The 7 Dwarfs

The 7 Dwarfs will also appear, it sounds as a very weird choice, I think they will work like the Ice Climbers.

5) Dumbo

Dumbo the elephant will also get to the game, I think he will be one of those Tank characters on Fighting games

6) Darth Malgus (Star Wars)

This is probably the coolest character on the game, and it's great to see Disney still cares about star wars legends.

7) Pinnochio

Pinnochio is a classic Disney movie so it's not surprising to see him. Although he would be weird to play

8) Cinderella and 9) Rapunzel

The Disney princesses are going to be on the game with 2 representatives.

10) Jetix Jay

This one was already confirmed and this one was the one that wasn't seen since 2009, he is an little robot that can transform into anything

vgadrat1999

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
New Update:
Disney will make their Mario Kart clone free, and also will release an new crossover short.
About it, Jetix Jay will probably appear on both, I don't know if it will be just a little cameo or a big role but he will probably be on. Or not

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto