OK, so we are all here because at the core, we are GAMERS. Which consoles do you currently use? I'd like EVERYBODY HERE to chime in!

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have! I haven't gone as far as to put PS1 games on it yet, but I've given it a custom theme and Adrenaline, which is the PSP emulator for the PS Vita.

Dude. putting those game on the system is a joke, and yes, you're right, that's the Adrenaline app. You can also put on Vita games right from the console itself, no need for connecting it to your PC.
And homebrews and ports, all kinds, like "Chocolate Doom" which comes with Doom, Doom II, Final Doom TNT Evilution, Final Doom The Plutonia Experiment. THIS IS DOOM.
Plus Heretic, Hexen & Strife. All of these are the exact, original PC games redesigned from the ground up for the PS Vita. Dual analog sticks, rear touch pad (for using the map, you can switch it to the front if you like. All the sounds and the music are back... It sounds like you're not taking advantage of that hack , if you don't mind me saying. Jump in dude!!!

Last edited by The_Dizzy_Vizzy,

The_Dizzy_Vizzy

Well-Hated Member
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nintendo switch lite(navy blue)
xbox 360 slim

I'm not sure, but I think I have a "slim" 360. It's the Star Wars XBox-360 edition. It even came with that awful Xbox Connect bit, a move by Microsoft that killed the unit before it even took off. I believe they attached the XBox ONE to every unit. Dumb idea, nobody wanted it. It was a $100 add-on which detered buyers and bought a PS4 instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo