Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm... I debating which one I should do. The thing that's holding me back from buying is that I dont want to carry two cards around every day because im afraid it'll be too much of a hassle

What do you think?

Sylar1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have the money and want to buy it, then go ahead and buy it, personally i'll be downloading it

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Feels Good Man said:
I dont want to carry two cards around every day because im afraid it'll be too much of a hassle

Yeah, we've got it so bad these days. 2 game cards... what a nightmare
nyanya.gif

And here I thought I had a raw deal back with a 2-ton brick of a Game Boy and seperate gamepaks for everything.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I brought the Fire and then downloaded the rest they are all about the same so i was like why should i pay when there all alike now if they come out with some better stuff then maybe I'll buy it.
They would need better battling kinda like final fantasy 7, also why can you only learn 4 moves its jsut the same old stuff with different pokemon and more colors

D

Deleted User

Downloading All the way. Never bought a DS Game and Never will. The PokeWalker is never worth getting and I could cheat to level up pokes.

CompC

Trophies
Website
josh.birnholz.com
XP
Country
United States
Buy.

I always bought games until I discovered the Acekard last April. I haven't bought a game since, and have downloaded everything, but come on, this is POKÉMON! This is a game worth buying. I've already preordered HeartGold. (I did play SoulSilver in Japanese with a translation patch though
tongue.gif
)

XXNatus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm buying it, even though I have an Acekard 2i, I think some games are worth buying and this is one of them.

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just buy one. Buy them both. Or download one. Or Down both. Why have someone else make a decision for you? LOL. I don't understand these topics.

You aren't window shopping, you're a guy. The fact that you'd walk around with a NDS most likely means you're young... So just buy the darn thing... cuz when you hit about 16... 18.... playing pokemon isn't worth it. After what like 12+ seasons of the show... it hasn't gotten any better. The things came out when I was in 8th grade... nothing has changed. My nephew plays it, and it looks the same as when my younger brother played it.

HIT A! HIT A! Menu button! HIT A! Save. Hit A!

Wynd

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nitrostemp said:
they pokewalker is useless and a gimmick to make money out of people

This.
Download it, until pokemon actually does something different it doesn't deserve a purchase.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Why did this thread need to be made... there is already do many discussions about this...

Theres going to be a MASSIVE noob flood when this releases, my guess is BIGGER than Spirit Tracks

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
nitrostemp said:
they pokewalker is useless and a gimmick to make money out of people

No shit
tongue.gif

its always like that with Nintendo

... remembers that Giratina figurine that came with platinum.

On Topic: I'd buy if the price is reasonable enough when it comes to LB.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
What's that pokewalker evolution thing ? And I heard that some pokemons are only accessible via the pokewalker

Hachibei

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xile6 said:
I brought the Fire and then downloaded the rest they are all about the same so i was like why should i pay when there all alike now if they come out with some better stuff then maybe I'll buy it.
They would need better battling kinda like final fantasy 7, also why can you only learn 4 moves its jsut the same old stuff with different pokemon and more colors
Yes, because FF7 had an AMAZING battle system.
dry.gif

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hachibei said:
xile6 said:
Yes, because FF7 had an AMAZING battle system.
dry.gif
rofl2.gif
I lold

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
buy, but it is almost definitely the last DS game I am going to buy ever. in europe we get degraded stuff.
Example: No metal cased Metroid Prime Trilogy that America and Japan got.
The figurine of pkm HGSS depends on the store you buy it (if you preorder both at the same time you still get two the same figures).

Why are we not getting the nice goodies here in Europe that the rest of the world gets?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users