GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Ttry not to quote the whole first page plox!
So the new season for anime has started, and it look quite promising so far compared to last season. Heck i even thought that Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!! would be filled with fanservice, but instead it was a full 24 min of action. They basically dropped OP & ED and it totally felt like that was the whole series lol.
Oh yeah im getting Dark Souls tommrow! YAY! Now to grab prowler_'s and Guild McCommunist's attention: KPOP ROCKS AND U GUYS SUCK!
tpi.gif

And one last thing! Is almost russ here in Norway which is kinda a tradition for high school graduates were we simply party for a whole week and do tons of other cool things!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russ
There is also those russ knots which i save for a later blog article ^^

Hotlinking not allowed from the site so i give you guys the link instead. And yeah it will spoil alot if you havent watched it.

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!! pictures(The genre is actually comedy/romance lol.. which it doesnt look like it at all!
http://randomc.net/2011/10/02/maji-de-wata...oi-shinasai-01/

pictures1.png

Doesnt look like it at all! Romance my ass!

Another series which also started by a surprise which i though would start with some kind main character doing something that might make him look like a main character, but instead made im look like a worthless shit with love in eroge. And it was almost fighting only there too! Kewl!
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon
http://randomc.net/2011/10/03/kyoukai-senjou-no-horizon-01/

pictures2.png

And now for the Kpop that everyone, or almost everyone has been waiting for!
Block B! A really underrated group that has lots of talent! I really love them!

Block B - Freeze & Block B - Wanna B
[youtube]ae_vi3hM6K0[/youtube][youtube]3po5UfmPUhI[/youtube]

Block B - Tell them
[youtube]mbd0__eS_uc[/youtube]

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blah i hate animes with a lot of big boobed women , and tons of scenes that are close to hentai , they mostly do it to get horny people who watch hentai to watch their animes xD

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Ringo619 said:
blah i hate animes with a lot of big boobed women , and tons of scenes that are close to hentai , they mostly do it to get horny people who watch hentai to watch their animes xD
Lol. Thats true for japan. But its not true for international viewers i hope.......
Not like i watch anime for the boobs
closedeyes.gif

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
DarkStriker said:
Ringo619 said:
Lol. Thats true for japan. But its not true for international viewers i hope.......
Not like i watch anime for the boobs
closedeyes.gif
...wat.

Songs are nice though~

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Gundam Eclipse said:
...wat.

Songs are nice though~
By that i mean people who watch them outside Japan. And for real if people outside japan is watching anime for the boobs.... *Out of words*

And the songs are nice yes. Me know
smileipb2.png

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Majikoi has a lot of potential but will turn off some VN readers due to it looking rushed already.

Momoyo's arc was the very first episode and it ended in the first ep too

Action is A+ class though, fanservice will increase once a few more eps pass.

I recommend you try Maken-Ki once AT-X airs it, no censors in that version.

I like ecchi anime unless it's like Eiken and I like incest titles both legit and hentai.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i've actually downloaded this earlier along with several others...
based on the screenshots, i think i might like the horizon one.

still waiting for mirai nikki...

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Hop2089 said:
Majikoi has a lot of potential but will turn off some VN readers due to it looking rushed already.

Momoyo's arc was the very first episode and it ended in the first ep too

Action is A+ class though, fanservice will increase once a few more eps pass.

I recommend you try Maken-Ki once AT-X airs it, no censors in that version.

I like ecchi anime unless it's like Eiken and I like incest titles both legit and hentai.
Woah! Thats some declartion there. I know that the series is going to go for tons of fanservice, but it was kinda unexpected for it to go that way. Haven't read manga or anything either, and i most likely drop the series starting from episode 2. As for Maken-Ki, i rather skip it lol. I dont really like fanservice anime. I enjoy shounen anime, action anime, psyhological anime like Death Note & Code Geass. Comedy like Ouran High School Host Club. Romance anime like Kimi ni Todoke. I dont think i enjoy anime with lots of fanservice like Freezing unless they have tons of action or something worth watching backing it up.

EDIT: And anime like Mirai Nikki is what i like the most. Truly revolutionary animes. Guilty Crown is also what i think will stand on equal grounds with Mirai Nikki seeing as it features the director of Death Note and the screenwriter of CODE GEASS/Macross Frontier.

EDIT2: And ive read Mirai Nikki before i knew the anime was coming so i cant wait to see how it unfolds in a animated verson.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Why does Psi have PMS?