Homebrew [Help Wanted] freeShop Translations

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Thanks. Made PR here: https://github.com/Cruel/freeShop/pull/137

Just need another Japanese person to review it.
I do not know, how many Japanese join this forum. So I posted this on the 2ch I believe they will give some response.
Thanks. Made PR here: https://github.com/Cruel/freeShop/pull/137

Just need another Japanese person to review it.
I posted my translation to 2ch and 1 person checked for me and he said no problem.
my first post is 287 / 312 checked my translation and he said it's ok.

Damin72

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I won't be able to update languages for a few days, going out of town.

Probably won't be implemented since it's changed every version and I cannot bother to get it translated in 10+ languages. Will just keep it English.
Okay... =( But if you managed how we can translate changelog in future - PM to us. We ready for work. =D

Damin72

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
We left some improvements in comments for ru.lang. Because i don't know how to create commit. =( Check this comments.

Aisasemi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i can check spanish if u want, i am checking it anyway :P, i really love your work, if you want i can send you a pm with the wrong lines or the lang file edited

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i can check spanish if u want, i am checking it anyway :P, i really love your work, if you want i can send you a pm with the wrong lines or the lang file edited
I was the one who made the initial translation for spanish, however keep in mind that I did it focused on LA Spanish and not EUR spanish.

AzureuzZetsunai

HAHA, 20!... i punch it!
Trophies
Website
hashtiv.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I was the one who made the initial translation for spanish, however keep in mind that I did it focused on LA Spanish and not EUR spanish.
brub, it's in spanglish: line 71 should be: No hay capturas de pantalla.
all of the other translations i see them A-OK i don't know what our brethren's in spain think.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@TheCruel dude, commonly there are two files for spanish: ES-LA and ES-ES
there are many differences between those two variants of spanish. if for some reason there are a lot of changes during the review of the spanish file, i suggest you make two files instead of one, separating ES-LA and ES-ES.

Last edited by AzureuzZetsunai,

Aisasemi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i havent problem with LA spanish or EUR spanish the diference in the program translatation is so small, anyway i see errors like missings letters and literally transalations that i think arent the best option for LA or EUR like "En cola" in the line 109...

I really think u do a good work translating the lang file, anyway if you want other LA people i havent problem for that, i only try to help ^^

AzureuzZetsunai

HAHA, 20!... i punch it!
Trophies
Website
hashtiv.com
XP
Country
Mexico
The original Portuguese translation had Screenshots in there too. :P
That's why I left it like that. xD
lazy translation oh my jaja

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i havent problem with LA spanish or EUR spanish the diference in the program translatation is so small, anyway i see errors like missings letters and literally transalations that i think arent the best option for LA or EUR like "En cola" in the line 109...

I really think u do a good work translating the lang file, anyway if you want other LA people i havent problem for that, i only try to help ^^
thats why i suggest the files to be separate, because here in LA: "En Cola" means that is on the process list, but in spain "cola" means something else. :P

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

It has "en cola"?
I remember I used "en fila" for all of the queued words.

Aisasemi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, i really think is a bad choose of word for that xD, but i havent problem if you prefer "fila" instead of "cola"...
The line 211 have a missing letter "Fallo al suspeder" => "Fallo al suspender"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!