HAHAHA, Someone thinks R4 is a button :P

• Thread starter Deleted-246289
  • Start date
  • Views 2,279
  • Replies 22
D

Deleted-246289

OP
HAHA someone thinks R4 is a button, even if he is new to the DS this is a very stupid thing to say:

I HAVEN'T WROTE THIS, IT WAS FROM WWW.ANSWERS.COM, AND I JUST UPLOADED A SCREENSHOT OF IT, YOU REALLY DON'T HAVE BRAINS TO UNDERSTAND (To the ones who thought I wrote it)

rofljy.png

Please don't get sensetive and caring now, I posted this so we could laugh.

I think I am going to find Nerdy replies like:

-"He is still new he didn't know! Why are you rude?"
or
-"Would you like someone to laugh at you if you were him?"

Just say something cool, and don't say something like the above.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Bolweevil said:
Why are we so consistently surprised when people are wrong about things? Being wrong is part of the learning process.

Nobody is expected to know everything, especially things that don't concern them, or directly affect their lives. They have no need to.

Misconceptions about trivial things are extremely common, and they persist when people who know better would rather make fun of them behind their backs instead of correct them so that next time the subject comes up they can avoid making the same mistake.

People only know what they're told. They fill in the gaps by guessing. It's normal. We've all done it at some point in our lives.

D

Deleted-246289

OP
Rydian said:
Bolweevil said:
Why are we so consistently surprised when people are wrong about things? Being wrong is part of the learning process.

Nobody is expected to know everything, especially things that don't concern them, or directly affect their lives. They have no need to.

Misconceptions about trivial things are extremely common, and they persist when people who know better would rather make fun of them behind their backs instead of correct them so that next time the subject comes up they can avoid making the same mistake.

People only know what they're told. They fill in the gaps by guessing. It's normal. We've all done it at some point in our lives.
See.... here is the first nerdy reply, READ THE MAIN POST VERY WELL!!!!

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
MJaoune said:
They heard a term they've never encountered before and thought it applied to something it did not because they were unfamiliar with it, and they were mocked for it.

What I posted seems to apply to this situation.

D

Deleted-246289

OP
Rydian said:
MJaoune said:
They heard a term they've never encountered before and thought it applied to something it did not because they were unfamiliar with it, and they were mocked for it.

What I posted seems to apply to this situation.
-_- I haven't posted the name of that person, or any detail about him, so we are laughing about the thing he said not on him! So please don't be "Sensitive"!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1