Great SRW AP hack

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Mark Alex, Mar 28, 2015.

1. Mark Alex
    OP

Mark Alex Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 13, 2015
    Saudi Arabia
    this an intresting video i found and it shows a lot of diffrences in game like Seishen points and list, robots HP, EN, weapons and abilities...because i asked him and he didnt reply.... question is what tools i need to do this ?​

2. NicoBlogs

NicoBlogs GBAtemp Regular

Apr 19, 2013
    United States
    USA
    Probably self made tools.

3. Scorp

Scorp GBAtemp Regular

Sep 23, 2010
    Kazakhstan
    Talai otabi (video author) tells on Youtube:

What other reply you could ever need? Why not ask him directly about this version, if you want it?

4. Mark Alex
    OP

Mark Alex Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 13, 2015
    Saudi Arabia
    i asked him before....he didnt tell me anything....what i need is how to hack this game or the the tools to hack a psp game

5. Scorp

Scorp GBAtemp Regular

Sep 23, 2010
    Kazakhstan
    Educate yourself, learn how to hack MIPS code, learn assembler and maybe you eventually could be able to recode the game to work this way... There is no magic tool, which would do all for you, you need lot of time digging into assembler and debugger.

This guy did all that himself... Your only hope is begging him to share his work with you... Unless you feel the power to learn the asm, PSP inner works and recode the game :)

6. Mark Alex
    OP

Mark Alex Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 13, 2015
    Saudi Arabia
    that is exactly what i want... iam not asking a magic tool ^^! i need a forum or a site to teach me step by step or the basics of psp hacking. thank you​

7. NicoBlogs

NicoBlogs GBAtemp Regular

Apr 19, 2013
    United States
    USA
    It doesn't exist. :)
    There are sites like http://www.romhacking.net/start/ That can get you started with the basics, you'll have to do a lot of research on your own, it helps being a programmer it seems, might want to start there.