Hacking Great SRW AP hack

Mark Alex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
this an intresting video i found and it shows a lot of diffrences in game like Seishen points and list, robots HP, EN, weapons and abilities...because i asked him and he didnt reply.... question is what tools i need to do this ?​

Scorp

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Talai otabi (video author) tells on Youtube:

well...this a long story but every game can be hacked....no i didnt delete i just edited some feature and reprogrammed some so the game didnt hang...hacking the new games like psp ps2 etc takes a lot of time and needs a lot of knowledge... i hacked the actual game the iso file.

What other reply you could ever need? Why not ask him directly about this version, if you want it?

Mark Alex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i asked him before....he didnt tell me anything....what i need is how to hack this game or the the tools to hack a psp game

Scorp

Trophies
XP
Country
Kazakhstan
Educate yourself, learn how to hack MIPS code, learn assembler and maybe you eventually could be able to recode the game to work this way... There is no magic tool, which would do all for you, you need lot of time digging into assembler and debugger.

This guy did all that himself... Your only hope is begging him to share his work with you... Unless you feel the power to learn the asm, PSP inner works and recode the game :)

Mark Alex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
that is exactly what i want... iam not asking a magic tool ^^! i need a forum or a site to teach me step by step or the basics of psp hacking. thank you​

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning