Good looking game, i might try this out
gbasp.gif

steirina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I am r4ymond said:
BUMP - It seems like no one made a dump of Glory of Heracles yet. I thought the release of Glory of Heracles and Sands of Destruction were on the same day (1/18/2010)
frown.gif

I'm quite certain that Sands of Destruction was set for January 12 and Glory of Herakles for the 18th. So both are technically on schedule.

I hope this would be dumped soon, though. I just found out that I'm nearly done with SoD. Which is a bit strange; I thought the game would be longer. >>;

Ishidori

Trophies
XP
Country
This game is just awsome, the kind of game i like to play: Great music, challenge battle, nice characters (epics, not anime style). When i get rid of SoD i'm planning spend some time in Greece.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm really not looking forward to this game, because reviews have called it a standard-RPG. Wow Nintendo, I guess you just can't have enough frikkin RPG's for your console. Don't get me wrong, because I AM a fan of RPGs. I'm gonna give this a quick go, because I'm not a sleazy jerk that would just pass a game like this, but my expectations aren't gonna be high for this one. Sands of Destruction will keep me occupied if I don't like it.

KevInChester

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah it must be a right pain in the ass when Nintendo come around to your house and forcibly make you play every single RPG that is available on the DS.

Ishidori

Trophies
XP
Country
I try the patched version of the game, the game is indeed standard RPG but is far from be bad or mediocre. It's pretty fun and has strategy components to make the game more interesting. Standar yes, but no like Nostalgia; is easy to get into it.

I am r4ymond

PFE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whether it's Standard-RPG or not, I'm still playing it. I somewhat like almost all RPG games. Give it a try first before you make an opinion.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, let's use some basic logic here.
The game's Street Date is Jan 18th, 2010. If it takes aprox 1~2 days for it to be dumped then it should be out either this Tuesday or Wednesday.
Then you also have to remember that if it has Anti-Piracy it could take as much as up to a week to be playable.
Then it may also have some new kind of save type which would prevent play.

I'm not trying to bum out anyone here but I am trying to brace everyone for the worst in case the worst comes.

I am looking forward to the game as well, but I need to kill off some old DS games that I haven't played in awhile.

Cavedude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been waiting for this game for awhile, ever since that one patch that was released. I'm just hoping the story is gonna be awesome : )

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Sanderino said:
Is it just me, or did games gt more early dumped in the past? Or is it just with this game and Sands of Destruction?

that have to depends right?
i think we got Zelda U a couple of days earlier than the release date
smile.gif

that was just 1 month ago.. not a distance past

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
elixirdream said:
Sanderino said:
Is it just me, or did games gt more early dumped in the past? Or is it just with this game and Sands of Destruction?

that have to depends right?
i think we got Zelda U a couple of days earlier than the release date
smile.gif

that was just 1 month ago.. not a distance past

Oh, guess it's just me then. I didn't have downloaded DS games for a while.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sanderino said:

Sands wasn't early dumped. It was actually dumped a day after, I though. It was released on the 12th, not the 19th. Heracles is released on the 19th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its very simple. Below the page, you will find an option to see the list of staff members.