Status
Not open for further replies.

julian20

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Actually they included the gwtm 3dsx. ITS SO CONFUSING FOR ME STILL

Because if you launch the prboom 3dsx from the starter, which was in the alpha, it actually launchs gwtm. But you can still see prboom booting at the start WHAAT

julian20

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm not even sure it should be called a beta, maybe pre pre alpha lol. It's like they tossed shit together to say they had something.
On their website, they stated, that they are going to release it in the next 48 hours

CreAtor135

GBATemp's #1 Nothing
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The worst part (to me) is the fact that it's not like the GW team is full of incompetent coders. They've done some amazing stuff in the past, I'm just wondering where they went wrong? It's sad at this point.

Perhaps it's the pressure being put on them by the community. Rather than having people who can patiently await their next release to allow for the love and care needed from the Gateway team to refine their shitty software, we have many non-consumers of the product shitting on them, and their own customers turning their backs, as well as being fed up with them. If I were running the Gateway franchise I'd certaily question what I'm even fighting for anymore. I'd feel as though it'd be better to throw any crap possible at the userbase to keep them at bay, and then close up shop. But that's just speculation.

Last edited by CreAtor135,
Reactions: dplaktos

zhdarkstar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On their website, they stated, that they are going to release it in the next 48 hours
Actually it's 48 hours after the beta testing ends.

"The good news is that we have just sent to an extended panel of beta testers our newest firmware. If, as expected, all goes fine, the public release will be within 48 hours after that."

Reactions: dplaktos

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

I doubt it, from what I'm reading it looks like a huge fucking mess so they have quite some stuff to reorganize. I can wait another day or two, but that shit better not mess up my gameboy.

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
We're talking about a leaked beta test though. It's not a full release so if you decide to use it then so be it, take your risks, no guarantee has been given by Gateway for this. Not trying to take sides because I couldn't give any fucks honestly, but you are really just spitting shit over these guys for something that should only be in the hands of selected people who can easily recover from a brick. If something like that would be released publicly, then you'd have a valid reason to get mad. Just sayin'.

Reactions: TheShadowRunner

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Maybe: 1) they forgot people use N3ds and assumed everyone had a O3ds ?
2) they forgot/didn't know that an n3ds can't run 2.1 natively...?

solress

Not a dev
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
We're talking about a leaked beta test though. It's not a full release so if you decide to use it then so be it, take your risks, no guarantee has been given by Gateway for this. Not trying to take sides because I couldn't give any fucks honestly, but you are really just spitting shit over these guys for something that should only be in the hands of selected people who can easily recover from a brick. If something like that would be released publicly, then you'd have a valid reason to get mad. Just sayin'.
But even then, why release an half assed release, while you know it doesn't even work?

red9350

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok I still don't get it: i have a 9.2 o3ds, With menuhax, gateway (and its emunand) and Reinand. What benefits do I get with A9LH? (Sorry, i've been away from the scene for about 6/7 months)

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are y'all forgetting this is the same company that embedded brick code into their launcher to make sure no one pirated their piracy software?

R4i uses clone checking/bricking too. So did most F2A satellite boxes. If they don't do it, the cloners who contribute nothing to the scene rob them blind.

pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
R4i uses clone checking/bricking too. So did most F2A satellite boxes. If they don't do it, the cloners who contribute nothing to the scene rob them blind.
You brick the clone card not the users system. Some clones look just like the real thing so some users may not even know.

Reactions: 3DSPoet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/wbMbMtDBaZo?si=Z3ObLtc4Ez6dUY1b