disenchanted = my chemical romance
Bit greedy is it not? just vote for a song at the next chance... >_>

Hmm... I'll find a way to help out!

ShakeBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, we are voting on songs for the game already? If that is the case then I want Milkshake by Goodnight Nurse. That song rocks.

EDIT:Just a quick change. I fixed the numbers 1 and 7. They should be different enough now to tell the difference. Here they are.

EDIT2:@musturd
I noticed that the new demo has my flame sprites for when a note is hit, but they do not show for long enough. They also don't start out small and then grow. Just wanted to let you know.

mcmungo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
penguindefender said:
Wait, we are voting on songs for the game already? If that is the case then I want Milkshake by Goodnight Nurse. That song rocks.

EDIT:Just a quick change. I fixed the numbers 1 and 7. They should be different enough now to tell the difference. Here they are.

EDIT2:@musturd
I noticed that the new demo has my flame sprites for when a note is hit, but they do not show for long enough. They also don't start out small and then grow. Just wanted to let you know.

I think we should hold up with the song requests untill we have the support of some more charters.

I'm only human. >_>

My first chart should be finished later today.

Musturd

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not great with graphics, but I'll see what I can do...
I don't have the source code yet, and I think that wazmo is still here, so maybe he can fix up the graphic stuff before he goes?
Otherwise I'll figure it out.

wazmo

Trophies
Website
www.freewebs.com
XP
Country
Canada
im gonna PM you the source now and ill see what i can do about the graphics before I go.
yaynds.gif

Mohammad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haha are we doing request now
tongue.gif
My fav bands are Trapt/Crossfade, I don't think I've met anyone else that knows them. But how are we charting them now? I don't remember reading anything on how to do charts.

~Mohammad

mcmungo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mohammad said:
haha are we doing request now
tongue.gif
My fav bands are Trapt/Crossfade, I don't think I've met anyone else that knows them. But how are we charting them now? I don't remember reading anything on how to do charts.

~Mohammad

There are some great charting guides over at Scorehero.com.

As for my Sweet Home Alabama chart, it won't be done today. I have been forced to re-install Windows XP due to a trojan (virtumonde >_>), and I haven't installed all of the required drivers yet.

Mohammad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
right but we haven't said how we're(they're) charting it yet have (we/they)? So using the sameone that other people use might not be what we use. Unless I missed something :?

Vextroid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey. I tried the newest version at this project is coming along really well.

Though i have a few 'critisisms (sp?)'.

Firstly: I think the notes are a little to big. Maybe im just used to the GH:OT note sizes.

Secondly: They way you use perspective view sprites on a top down fret-board is abit confisuing. Especially when you have notes right behind each other it looks like they are to squished up and i think i saw notes in the back overlap the front notes. If you want to use the perspective view notes i think you should make the notes scroll towards you from the center of the screen ala GH:OT otherwise if you like the top down fret board, the notes should also be top down.

But other then that keep up the good work, looking forward to more song releases.
yaynds.gif

Moonlite

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Vextroid said:
Hey. I tried the newest version at this project is coming along really well.

Though i have a few 'critisisms (sp?)'.

---> Firstly: I think the notes are a little to big. Maybe im just used to the GH:OT note sizes.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
I would help chart songs, but A i dont know what song TO chart, B, i dont really know how to chart and if i do i would make it hard since im an expert player.

Moonlite

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey it me

im thinking im going to learn how to chart if someone can tell me what program i should use and a gudd tutorial i would appreciate it

i also made these today (there simple but i like them)

ghotskin2wwj5.jpg
ghotskin2pdad5.jpg

ghotskin2avn7.jpg
ghotskin2custnk0.jpg

ghotskin2fflf1.jpg
ghotskin2mxk6.jpg

sorry theyre so big

HERE MUSTURD I MADE ONE FOR YOU

the moonlite one and the fret fury one ive tested and they look good on my DS(cobalt DS phat)
ill send in pictures on the sometime this week

if you want it changed or want one just ask

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Moonlite said:
hey it me

im thinking im going to learn how to chart if someone can tell me what program i should use and a gudd tutorial i would appreciate it

ghotskin2wwj5.jpg
ghotskin2pdad5.jpg

ghotskin2avn7.jpg
ghotskin2custnk0.jpg

ghotskin2fflf1.jpg
ghotskin2mxk6.jpg
sorry theyre so big

the moonlite one and the fret fury one ive tested and they look good on my DS(cobalt DS phat)

I despise the color yellow. >.>

Moonlite

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Alex said:
Moonlite said:
hey it me

ghotskin2wwj5.jpg
ghotskin2pdad5.jpg

ghotskin2avn7.jpg
ghotskin2custnk0.jpg

ghotskin2fflf1.jpg
ghotskin2mxk6.jpg
sorry theyre so big

I despise the color yellow. >.>

fine ill change it black is that ok

here it is
ghotskin2aeg9.jpg

ShakeBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It wouldn't take too long to make new notes. I made them that way, because I thought that the game would eventually support a perspective board in which my sprites would look correct. If a perspective board is not in the cards, I can redraw the notes without too much work, but I may also have to redraw the frets to make them match the top-down notes. So, should I redraw the notes and frets, or do most people think they are fine. Again I don't mind drawing them again if I have to.

@musturd
You don't have to draw the flames smaller. If you go back a few pages, you will find that I have already posted four sizes of the flame sprite. You could just use those. Also, if you notice that you need anything else drawn, please do not hesitate to ask. I'm not sure how long you have followed the project, but if you need any kind of graphics at all, I'm your man.

Moonlite

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hey alex you should post the fret fury one one the website and the blank one i have so people can make their own or use the fret fury one

oh and i did these on paint.NET

ShakeBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Alex
That's funny. I always look forward to seeing what you have written as well.

@Moonlite
I'm glad you like the avatar I made you, but I noticed that you are not using it as your gbatemp avatar. Isn't that what it is for? Also, thanks for the grip skin, but I'm happy with my black and white triforce skin. Even if I did want to use it (not trying to be mean or anything), I couldn't, because my printer is out of colored ink.
laugh.gif
Also my favorite color is green. My DS lite is green and black (modded it myself).
happy.gif

EDIT: Yeah I like to use paint.net as well. It is basically a photoshop that doesn't cost a bunch of money (free). I highly recommend it.

alex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have it too, but it's confusing for me. :S I use Gimp usually for my bars. It's free too!
biggrin.gif

Man this place seems to be drying up...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NicoXChan, welcome