• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Former President Donald Trump shot.

Xzi

Go touch grace
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Shouldn't jump to conclusions, there is no information released yet on the shooter's political affiliation.

What I will say is that a certain party should probably stop advocating for unlimited access to guns for the mentally ill.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I suggest you change the thread title, @Flame. It wasn't just shots "fired at" Trump. Trump was shot, through the ear it looks like. Failed attempt at head shot.

trump02.jpg

trump01.jpg

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Trump will win the election now with this, I'm almost certain.

.....dude. donny is going to walk like Tupac now.

Shouldn't jump to conclusions, there is no information released yet on the shooter's political affiliation.

What I will say is that a certain party should probably stop advocating for unlimited access to guns for the mentally ill.

Thank you. Corrected. Just heat of the moment.

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico

Joe Biden on 7.8.2024: "We’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye."

your boy say this

Xzi

Go touch grace
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Joe Biden on 7.8.2024: "We’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye."

your boy say this
Republicans routinely run ads where they shoot at images of their political opponents. Democrats advocate for stricter gun control. Pick a lane.

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Republicans routinely run ads where they shoot at images of their political opponents. Democrats advocate for gun control. Pick a lane.
GSZz-RqWIAEAVLf.jpeg

Link me to trump shooting or saying to put Biden is a bullseye. the election is over at this point but if Biden doesn't come out tonight and address the nation, that will be the final nail.

Xzi

Go touch grace
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I agree, this will have immense consequences on the results of the election.
Depends, the shooter may well have been a schizo conspiracy theorist from Trump's cult off his meds. Dems also have the opportunity to use this to highlight the differences between the parties on gun control. They do have a bad habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, though.

Reactions: AngryCinnabon

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well, whoever shot him just scored a victory for Trump. Biden was already a wet noodle, this just makes him a soggy noodle now.
It really doesn't matter who shot at him because the base is just going to go with whatever conspiracy Trump comes up with. If it was a Biden supporter, then Trump can easily work that.

Aergisgeist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends, the shooter may well have been a schizo conspiracy theorist from Trump's cult off his meds. Dems also have the opportunity to use this to highlight the differences between the parties on gun control. They do have a bad habit of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory, though.
Perhaps, I just worry that regardless of who they were, too many people will fall into the camp of "The Democrats did this. He's going after the deep state and they want him dead." Even if untrue

Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2Xg2pMpgw8