• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

"It Depends": Trump on Violence regarding 2024 election

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just gonna leave this here

Attachments

• EgTQmjSXkAAK3qP.jpg
    EgTQmjSXkAAK3qP.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What in the holy fuck are you taking about? Thanks for proving how incredibly stupid the things you say and believe are. Hack jobs? They were videos of Trump himself talking about Hannibal Lecter and Jimmy Connors. LMAO! How are videos of Trump himself speaking a hack job? There is no contest, but your coward ass self still refuses to provide evidence of your claims. Just like your coward leader. Won't take the stand and make his case because he knows he'll be found guilty. Same applies to you. You refuse and make excuse after excuse after excuse after excuse so you won't be proven wrong.

You want to talk about MY sources? The character of Hannibal Lecter was born in Lithuania. My God, what a complete failure of a post you made. Again. Now you're just making a complete embarrassment out of yourself. :rofl:
Right, this conversation is over. I tried to debate you with logic and reason. But all you seem to want to do is engage in pointless and childish name-calling. I think the readers can tell who's making a complete embarrassment of themself at this point.

Since you keep insisting there is no evidence to my claims though, due to your apparent inability to google these things for yourself, fine, have a link. Instead of a mere video though, here's a reference to the special counsel's report:

https://apnews.com/article/biden-me...l-report-doj-f4232bc8316e556ed467185b67c3e0a8

If a special counsel says he's too senile to stand trial, then he's also clearly too senile to be President. Check and mate. Enjoy.

Last edited by Kazuma77,

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right, this conversation is over. I tried to debate you with logic and reason. But all you seem to want to do is engage in pointless and childish name-calling. I think the readers can tell who's making a complete embarrassment of themself at this point.

Since you keep insisting there is no evidence to my claims though, due to your apparent inability to google these things for yourself, fine, have a link. Instead of a mere video though, here's a reference to the special counsel's report:

https://apnews.com/article/biden-me...l-report-doj-f4232bc8316e556ed467185b67c3e0a8

If a special counsel says he's too senile to stand trial, then he's also clearly too senile to be President. Check and mate. Enjoy.
The attachment in the post above yours was for you.

I think the readers can tell who's making a complete embarrassment of themself at this point.

We determined it was you.

Last edited by supermist,

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Nice cherry picking of information about the special counsel. He found no evidence whatsoever to charge Biden. Biden has not had to stand trial not because he's too senile like you're trying to spin it. He hasn't had to because the special counsel found nothing to charge him with. So no, there's no check and mate.

Also, I asked for evidence of Biden himself doing the things you claim, to show that Biden is in a worse mental state than Trump. You have still failed to do so. You provided one link, which you twisted to hell to fit a false narrative that Biden is too unfit to stand trial.

We determined it was you.

This. The readers CAN tell who's making a complete embarrassment of themself at this point, and it's absolutely you. According to you, the character of Hannibal Lecter was born in New Jersey. Btw, why did you skip past that entire thing? You really thought you had me there, didn't ya?

You: "But but but!!!! It was a joke!!!"

Me: "Oh? What exactly is the joke? Explain."

You: "The joke is that Hannibal was born there, you moron!!! Your sources are shit!!!"

Me: "But he was born in Lithuania."

You: "Right, this conversation is over. I tried to debate you with logic and reason. I think the readers can tell who's making a complete embarrassment of themself at this point."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by RedColoredStars,

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I'm not impressed by anything here. All I've seen is a few points made, and then those points over-analyzed and taken out of context before being used as personal attacks. There's a complete lack of tolerance for differing viewpoints which is disappointing. Also not a fan of the us-vs-them mentalities. There's no need for that.

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I'm not impressed by anything here. All I've seen is a few points made, and then those points over-analyzed and taken out of context before being used as personal attacks. There's a complete lack of tolerance for differing viewpoints which is disappointing. Also not a fan of the us-vs-them mentalities. There's no need for that.

The MAGAs are responsible for the us VS them situation we're currently in.

There's no reason to tolerate the wild amount of misinformation and false information posted either when it's demonstrated to be harmful.

Like for real blaming Pelosi for 1/6 is going to rightfully earn someone ridicule and disrespect

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The MAGAs are responsible for the us VS them situation we're currently in.
And there's the usual blame-shifting. A complete inability to recognize that one's opinion may not reflect the objective truth, or that there may be some benefit to hearing other voices as well. Supermist, looking back over this conversation alone almost all of your replies have been snarky one-line replies dismissing other participants in the conversation using juvenile insults.

I don't agree with many of Trump's philosophies, or many of the motivations behind voting for Trump, but that doesn't mean I see every Trump voter as "objective morons". People are people, and everyone deserves to be able to have their voice heard without being laughed out of town. I try very hard to keep my personal opinions out of conversations for this exact reason--it's easy to devolve into a pissing contest like what's happened here.

I'm not only talking to you, of course. There have been other demonstrations of similarly-rooted behavior as well. It's all quite toxic and difficult to work around. For all the questionable statements Kazuma has brought up, he's also made some decent talking points that could be expanded on. If, that is, the thread hadn't devolved into a half-assed shouting match with both parties proclaiming that their candidate is the less mentally deteriorated one. Jesus Christ. How do you expect to get anywhere with such a pointless argument?

• Haha
Reactions: RedColoredStars

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't expect to get anywhere with trump voters at this point because if you're someone who's still willing to vote for him after everything we've seen him do, and heard everything he's said since 2015, then you're someone who simply cannot be reasoned with.

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't expect to get anywhere with trump voters at this point because if you're someone who's still willing to vote for him after everything we've seen him do, and heard everything he's said since 2015, then you're someone who simply cannot be reasoned with.
I understand where you're coming from, but that's overly dismissive. Many people will vote for Trump simply out of dissatisfaction for Biden, for instance (supporting the war in the middle east, etc). People that live in rural areas generally vote for Republican candidates because they better represent them, their environment, or their economy. And yeah, there are a lot of really shitty reasons to vote for Trump as well, but I can't stress enough how important it is to hear someone's opinion before jumping to conclusions.
Courtesy goes quite a long way, I've found.

• Haha

Cylent1

Community Smart Ass!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grow Up Every Last One Of You!

We know GenZ hates "Orange Bad Man" because you were prgrammed to, but you already know who is gonna win becuase "Your Guy Biden" clearly can't keep from shitting his pants on national TV and complete at least 1 sentence before "Obama" rips him off stage!!!

Or better yet...How has Bidenomics worked for you the last 4 years, everybody with brains could tell you that he killed this country!

The New Communist American Dream is both parents working 12 hrs a day 7 days a week just to put a half loaf of bread on the table and inform me again how Orange Bad Man done this?

And you all wanna cry because your little boy panties are crawling up your ass cracks!

WE ALL KNOW WHO REALLY RUNS AMERICA... Barry Soertoro!

Dark_Ansem

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
People that live in rural areas generally vote for Republican candidates because they better represent them, their environment, or their economy.
Yes, people in rural areas think that climate change denial Repubs who also support child marriage can, in fact, best represent them. Madness.
Post automatically merged:

Or better yet...How has Bidenomics worked for you the last 4 years, everybody with brains could tell you that he killed this country!
Really. And yet it's faring better than ever. Republican interventions keep it down, especially trump's tax reform.

AdenTheThird

The Apathetical Atheist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

We know GenZ hates "Orange Bad Man" because you were prgrammed to, but you already know who is gonna win becuase "Your Guy Biden" clearly can't keep from shitting his pants on national TV and complete at least 1 sentence before "Obama" rips him off stage!!!

The New Communist American Dream is both parents working 12 hrs a day 7 days a week just to put a half loaf of bread on the table and inform me again how Orange Bad Man done this?

And you all wanna cry because your little boy panties are crawling up your ass cracks!

Dear God. I hope this is satire.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

How about Project 2025. Funny you didn't mention anything about that and how it's going to make America Great Again if a Republican is elected. Biden shitting his pants? Have some evidence of that? Also, please post links to as many instances you can of Biden not being able to complete a sentence without messing up or saying something incredibly stupid. Last guy that made claims like yours dropped out of the debate awfully quick when put to the challenge. Let's see what ya got. I can provide evidence that Trump is worse and am ready and willing to do so. Go!!!! Lets see if you can do better than the other guy that insists Hannibal Lecter was born in New Jersey. LMFAO!

Edit: As others have stated, I guess it's possible your post was satire. Hard to tell. If not, my comments stand.

Last edited by RedColoredStars,

supermist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

As I'll continue to say, it's impossible to have reasonable or intelligent discussions with Trump supporters.

This post is proof. Or satire.

Poes law 🤷

Kazuma77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, people in rural areas think that climate change denial Repubs who also support child marriage can, in fact, best represent them. Madness.
Post automatically merged:

Really. And yet it's faring better than ever. Republican interventions keep it down, especially trump's tax reform.
We don't deny climate change. The solar-made climate change theory has been accurate. We have no reason to question that. Now the man-made climate change theory, on the other hand, predicted the poles would melt in 2013. That didn't happen.

How is paying 50% more for everything from eggs to meat to a pack of Oreos (the new package I purchased has less ounces than the last at that), better? Inflation is through the roof and the economy is in the toilet. Anyone old enough to buy their own groceries can see the truth (not that all will look for it, especially lazy rich people that pay others to handle these matters for them). You can say it's doing great till you're blue in the face, but that won't make it a reality.

As for the tax reforms hurting the economy, ROFL. People got to keep more of their money. Most spent those refunds as fast as they got them. Which was great for the economy. I'm guilty of the same. I spent one of those refunds on a lifetime DVDFab license. Call me crazy, but, at least I'm not pulling my hair out whenever I need to downgrade a UHD-friendly drive (and being the neighborhood tech, I do far more of that than the average person, so it probably was worth it in my case). How can you argue that tax breaks hurt the very thing they help the most? Unless, like Obama, you mistakenly think the government is the source. LOL. If the government was the source, it wouldn't need to collect taxes. It could just pay itself.

Now, I really am done with this train wreck this time. I'm not going to look again. I'm even signing out this time. I'm don't have time to redo my mods and engage in this. The Wii was especially obnoxious at that. Sure, it's easy enough to just throw everything on a 4 TB Passport, but making sure everything actually works is another matter. For example, most people won't realize the Just Dance 201x series needs an EmuNAND because it won't play songs from SD. Or that the Mega Man 9 and 10 DLCs need the "ec" and "succession" folders. They might fail to realize that non-beta NEEK DI won't work with 4K sector drives, so you need to run non-DI SNEEK on your SD for channel EmuNANDs. They'll just wonder why Castlevania Rebirth hangs at a black screen. Said issue also means you have to use either beta 8.6 or 9.6 of Neek2o UNEEK DI to run Tintin and Arthur. The latter of which hangs without a PAL system menu at that (which means you have to create a PAL EmuNAND for it in ModMii, and boot it with Dolphin if your TV doesn't support 50 Hz, so you can set it to 60 and be able to see it). You get the idea. It was fun, but I have to move on.

Last edited by Kazuma77,

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We don't deny climate change. The solar-made climate change theory has been accurate. We have no reason to question that. Now the man-made climate change theory, on the other hand, predicted the poles would melt in 2013. That didn't happen.

How is paying 50% more for everything from eggs to meat to a pack of Oreos (the new package I purchased has less ounces than the last at that), better? Inflation is through the roof and the economy is in the toilet. Anyone old enough to have to buy their own groceries can see the truth. You can say it's doing great till you're blue in the face, but that won't make it real.

As for the tax reform hurting the economy, ROFL. People got to keep more of their money. Most spent those refunds as fast as they got them. Which was great for the economy. I'm guilty of the same. I spent one of those refunds on a lifetime DVDFab license. Call me crazy, but, at least I'm not pulling my hair out whenever I need to downgrade a UHD-friendly drive (and being the neighborhood tech, I do far more of that than the average person, so it probably was worth it in my case).

Okay. But what about Hannibal? :rofl2:

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe for a second that even Trump supporters are so brain damaged they can't remember what things were like four years ago. The economy was entirely dead, along with a million Americans, all killed by his disastrous non-response to the pandemic. The only way we'd be any better off today is if he had taken his own advice and injected himself with bleach.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eb9aRPpmidM