Gaming Fire Emblem Hype Thread

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, was under impression it was equiped, that'll make what I do far more difficult if that's the case.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually it is whatever skill that is in the last skill slot that gets passed down. You can remove galeforce and place it in the 5th slot to pass it down, even if it isn't the last skill the unit learned. I've tried it.

"Parents pass down their available job classes as well as a single skill (per parent), which is the FIFTH (last) skill equipped on them AT THE TIME YOU ENTER THE SIDEQUEST. Chrom is an exception in that he will always pass down Royal Weapon (male kids) or Aether (female kidS) even if he doesn't know either one." - source

Oh and damn galeforce breaks the game. Too overpowered, I'm capping it at about five units with galeforce equipped so the game stays challenging. xD

which worked out really well for me, since I was able to pass on spectrum rally to both my kids ^O^ The OP just became more OP
Chavo you should adopt my taguels, I don't like 'em ;-;

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
which worked out really well for me, since I was able to pass on spectrum rally to both my kids ^O^ The OP just became more OP
Rally Spectrum (Rainbow Cry in the Japanese version) is a skill from Fire Emblem: Awakening. It is activated via the Rally command through Grandmasters level 15 or higher; when this command is used, all allies within a 3-tile radius have all stats increase by 4 for one turn.

Good skill I guess, but only throught someone that activates it. It also wastes a turn... That's me, but I only use those skills occasionnaly, I find other skills to be more useful than that.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else going to try to get 100% of the supports? I am. :P
An easier way of doing it is getting everyone to A rank, then when they are about to get to S, save. Do the S rank, but save it to a second file. That S rank will be unlocked in the support viewer and you can just reload the original file and unlock more S ranks without having to play through the whole game again.

Reactions: Kikirini

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone else reclass upon level 20 into a different class, collect the skills and then promote. Wait until unlocking the level 15 skill and then obtain the child?

Noire with lethality is brutal. Owain maxed everything with Renewal, Aptitude and Sol.
My children lifetaker, ignis and rally spectrum.

Thinking next game I'm gonna couple lifetaker and galeforce.

Also Owain is the best ever. I'm giving him my daughter. :grog:

Going after 100% supports but with the Avatar Sranks I don't even know how many plays it'd take... Lunatic+ first.

DaggerV

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How in retardville are you people getting through on lunatic without a single loss of life?

Assuming you are at all of course.

DaggerV

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How in retardville are you people getting through on lunatic without a single loss of life?

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

They reset until the enemy's stats/abilities are suitable to win against, lol. Or so I've heard, I'm not going to try lunatic on classic. Maybe on casual/lunatic.
Until then, I'm having fun just on hard/classic.

DaggerV

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never noticed the change in stats, I'll watch for that now, just the number of added units is what gets me.

DaggerV

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well first one took me a few tries, mainly trying to figure out who to move where to draw aggro where I won't lose someone in the first turn. Second map was far easier though took me a few tries between missing last boss and getting gibbed, to boss criticaling next try. Next few have just been onslaught where I'm relying more on RNG then strategy and AI abuse than proper strategy.

I'm determined to push through however, atleast till EO4 comes out.

DaggerV

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody touched any of the DLC beside the free one? Curious as to what your thoughts are, when I get done with this lunatic playthrough I'm going to buy each of the bundle, as much as I despise this stuff.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody touched any of the DLC beside the free one? Curious as to what your thoughts are, when I get done with this lunatic playthrough I'm going to buy each of the bundle, as much as I despise this stuff.
I bought the first two bundles, plan on getting the 3rd (for dread fighter and bride classes)

If anything, the 2nd pack is extremely useful. Golden gaffe gets you about 70k gold in one battle, and the exponential growth makes grinding easy if you just want a quick way to raise some lesser used units or something.

Reactions: DaggerV

DaggerV

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like that'd make Lunatic easy, mayhaps. I'll purchase but stay clear of it for this run through. Unnecessary punishment however.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought the first two bundles, plan on getting the 3rd (for dread fighter and bride classes)

If anything, the 2nd pack is extremely useful. Golden gaffe gets you about 70k gold in one battle, and the exponential growth makes grinding easy if you just want a quick way to raise some lesser used units or something.

Ah, so those are planned for the same bundle? Nice. Those and Limit Breaker are probably the only maps I intended on getting, so if those two are part of the same bundle, I'll just get all three maps for an extra buck.

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, so those are planned for the same bundle? Nice. Those and Limit Breaker are probably the only maps I intended on getting, so if those two are part of the same bundle, I'll just get all three maps for an extra buck.
i was mistaken. :/ looks like its dread fighter and the paragon skill. dont know what the first map gives.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Could you imagine if these abortion activist said that sperm was a life, and you could not... +1