Falcom Licenses Sora no Kiseki Series For Smartphones

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe

Aeria announced today that it has signed a licensing agreement with Falcom to release the games in the Sora no Kiseki trilogy on smartphones in Japan and in the English speaking world.

Sora no Kiseki is a part of Falcom's Legend of Heroes series. First released in 2004, the trilogy has gone on to sell 1.3 million units. The first PSP entry in the trilogy was released internationally under the name The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky.

Aeria says that the smartphone conversions will retain the basic game elements of the original titles, but will add social aspects and online functionality. The company did not share release details or platform information today.

http://andriasang.com/comzis/sora_no_kiseki_smartphones/

lmao.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How the fuck are they going to incorporate social functionality? Does it automatically update our twitter and facebook accounts?

EDIT: Smatphones really are taking over handheld gaming.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Everything was well in the news before and after "will add social aspects". Not to being a pessimist, but I don't really see that much of an update in "Qtis is now at level 4" "Qtis just found a Giant Claymore!" "Qtis is now at level 5!" on facebook. I don't really want to share online everything that I do. If it's optional. I'm game, but it it's compulsory, I'll pass.

ps. Off topic: This brings to mind C&C4. I bought the game, but ended up getting a No-CD crack because of compulsory online. What a way to get people to get cracked versions of the games..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1