Hacking [RELEASE] Trails in the Sky the 3rd Evolution English Patch

GhostWolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just double checking, to get the 1.01 update, I just add the JP version to sd card, update it there, then move the game files back to PC to do this process?

Reactions: train108

Cynthetik

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am on step 7 and the option to open decrypt in Vita shell is greyed out. I followed all of the instructions to a T with the exception of the part where I can install norpdrm. I already have norpdrm and I have a digital copy of the game.

Beastly-Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi @the database , i have a problem with the step with FAGDec:
when i decrypt the file i should have the folder patch with the eboot.bin on Vitashell, but i don't have it, even with the game updated on 1.01.
Where is the problem?

EDIT: i did it with another ways, now i can play it in English but i have the original dump (3gb) and the patch (3gb) i have to play with this 6gb space occupied or i can deleted something?

ps: can i play the game without voice like the first two (i played the normal psp versions) or is not possible?
ps II (XD): i want to put the DLC for the original BGM, but my question is: i have on my memory card 2 files, the original iso game with eboot.bin and the other two (1,9gb and 1,8gb) in APP folder, and the patch (rePatch) with the patch game (the translation) with another 3 files (same size), where i have to put the DLC after the decryption? because now i have the bgm patched file (1,6gb), named "data0.psarc" and i don't know where to put it.
I tried to put just the patch of 200mb (data0.psarc.xdelta and i deleted .delta and putted with Vitashell in appcount folder, but doesn't work).

Last edited by Beastly-Zero,

Lemonov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Is anyone going to work on porting Zero translation to the Vita? Really want to play all the games on it

Lemonov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

Beastly-Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This patch is incomplete with EVO exclusive content staying untranslated (and game update not being supported)
That's why I was wondering if anyone's going to work on higher quality one with Geofront's translaltion being complete.
Lemonov i know that, but is the only way, and anyway is incomplete just for the new side EVO exclusive (the rest is translated), there are like 3 or 4 and you can beat it anyway with the gamefaqs walkthrough (it's really complete), take a look.

ps: i have it ready on my Vita and it works without problems.

AviXvi379

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ended up finding them myself, for Taurus Gem I went back to Leiston fortress, and the Opichus Gem (or something) just just a floor above... I used the gamefaqs walkthrough of the PC 3rd version for map layouts, it was more useful... for the record I had all the level 5 gems ,all level 6 (all 12 zodiac + the Opichus Gem) it was crazy but I got it... (any way I leave this so a lost soul can read this and not get too stressed)

Do you recall where exactly you found the Ophiuchus Gem? I searched everywhere in Leiston Fortress and couldn't find it. Do you mean it's a floor above in the Recluse Cube menu? I'm so lost Dx

UPDATE: Found it. Forecastle 2nd Floor of The Black Ark (Glorious)

Last edited by AviXvi379,

kasugano

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First of all, thanks to everyone involved in this project for putting in all the time and effort.
I have a rather unusual request, if it is not too much trouble to do. Is it possible to create an xdelta patch that only restores the cut content (i.e. star door 15 as far as I know) while keeping the Japanese language? Unfortunately, I am not skilled enough to edit the patch files myself - if that is even possible.
Thank you in advance!

AllanFF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, thank you for your hard work, it's amazing to finally be able to play this in Vita.

Also, I want to ask if this is a 100% translation for the Vita version, or is there Vita-only content that was not translated ?

Last edited by AllanFF,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.