Hacking [RELEASE] Trails in the Sky the 3rd Evolution English Patch

rydamusprime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, I'm onto playing the PSP version of SC, and i have a question before i get to the 3rd Evolution...

I know i can't transfer my PSP SC save file to the Vita version of the 3rd so i have been looking into just downloading a complete SC Evolution save file to use. My question is will that even work? If it does do i need SC Evolution installed on my Vita for the save file to even work? If someone knows how to handle that can you please fill me in? Also, would it have to be save file from the english patched version of SC?

I figures out a way to accomplish what i was trying to do, if anyone else needs to figure jt out just ask

Blackswallow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The PSP versions are translated, and so is the Endless Trails (Nayuta no Kiseki) spinoff

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. I got it working and now i have enough room for the first Trails game for the PSP... i want to play the original versions when possible and would rather play it on the Vita instead of of PSP. Time to get cracking :) thanks again...

Do i need to keep the original data0.psarc file or can i delete that too?
I know that the psp version are translated but the websites I go to have broken link for them.

AirbusX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that the psp version are translated but the websites I go to have broken link for them.

That’d be amazing if there was a PSP version of the game translated! I’m still playing the FC, so who knows a miracle will happen by the time I am ready for the TC.

Last edited by AirbusX,

AirbusX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its kind of irritating that there's a patch for Vita version but no one even bothered to put together one for the PSP version yet.

Who the heck even plays on Vita?

Since I don't know what it takes to port the EDDecompiler to Chapter Three I can't comment on that, but it sucks that's for sure. I'll have to play it on PC.

moonblood666

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Its kind of irritating that there's a patch for Vita version but no one even bothered to put together one for the PSP version yet.

Who the heck even plays on Vita?

No reason to vent your frustration on the Vita. XD It's the best handheld ever made if you'd ask me and has my favourite games library of any system this generation. Perhaps you should just get one and play the Evo remaster of 3rd on it.

But seriously, the Vita homebrew scene is massive since Henkaku, next to the Switch it's still the biggest homebrew scene. Of course there was huge demand for the Evo remasters and the demand was met. The PSP on the other hand... I loved it and the homebrew scene was amazing years ago, but let's not kid ourselves, it's largely dead by now.

Last edited by moonblood666,
Reactions: Rex1M

rydamusprime

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No reason to vent your frustration on the Vita. XD It's the best handheld ever made if you'd ask me and has my favourite games library of any system this generation. Perhaps you should just get one and play the Evo remaster of 3rd on it.

But seriously, the Vita homebrew scene is massive since Henkaku, next to the Switch it's still the biggest homebrew scene. Of course there was huge demand for the Evo remasters and the demand was met. The PSP on the other hand... I loved it and the homebrew scene was amazing years ago, but let's not kid ourselves, it's largely dead by now.

I myself prefer my New 3DS. I have both systems hacked and running pretty much everything they can and the Vita is great for sure, but the 3DS just feels better to me when emulating older consoles. And the Vita library is great, but I have never felt the urge to collect games for it, but i have lots of 3DS games.

Luci09

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can i play it on mobile emulator?
Like ppsspp?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Uhmm,how can i play it on mobile emulator?
Like ppsspp?

Wowan14

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,

I am new in PSVita/TV Hacking and have some general questions:
Do you actually need the game digital/physical or can you download a ISO and use this on a Vita/PS TV? For all 3 Games?
I am normally not stingy but the games aren´t really cheap. If not then it will be the PSP ROM....

Last edited by Wowan14,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over