Question Emummc activity appears on sysnand

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Vaehnor, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Vaehnor
    OP

Vaehnor Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2019
    Spain
    I've been using nsps on my emummc cfw partition. I removed the SD card and it prompted me to power off, I did. When it booted (no autorcm, no anything) it loaded the sysnand, as expected, and I could see the nsps I installed on the emummc partition and when I checked my play activity it was up to date, including my activity playing the nsps.

No partition was connected to the internet, I can still restore the sysnand with the clean backup I have but I just wanted some clarification on what's going on.

Thank you.

2. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Are you sure emuNAND is even working?
    I named one of the profiles "Emu" and changed the icons on them so that I can easily tell the difference.
    If your emuNAND is set up incorrectly or not found Atmo will happily boot your sysNAND.

3. Vaehnor
    OP

Vaehnor Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2019
    Spain
    It didn't seem to be working. I created the emuMMC partition again with the current state of my eMMC and it seems to be working now. I'll just restore my sysnand with the clean backup I have.

Thank you.

HiD likes this.