Hacking Question Emummc activity appears on sysnand

Vaehnor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I've been using nsps on my emummc cfw partition. I removed the SD card and it prompted me to power off, I did. When it booted (no autorcm, no anything) it loaded the sysnand, as expected, and I could see the nsps I installed on the emummc partition and when I checked my play activity it was up to date, including my activity playing the nsps.

No partition was connected to the internet, I can still restore the sysnand with the clean backup I have but I just wanted some clarification on what's going on.

Thank you.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've been using nsps on my emummc cfw partition. I removed the SD card and it prompted me to power off, I did. When it booted (no autorcm, no anything) it loaded the sysnand, as expected, and I could see the nsps I installed on the emummc partition and when I checked my play activity it was up to date, including my activity playing the nsps.

No partition was connected to the internet, I can still restore the sysnand with the clean backup I have but I just wanted some clarification on what's going on.

Thank you.
Are you sure emuNAND is even working?
I named one of the profiles "Emu" and changed the icons on them so that I can easily tell the difference.
If your emuNAND is set up incorrectly or not found Atmo will happily boot your sysNAND.

Reactions: ELY_M

Vaehnor

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
It didn't seem to be working. I created the emuMMC partition again with the current state of my eMMC and it seems to be working now. I'll just restore my sysnand with the clean backup I have.

Thank you.

Reactions: HiD

Treskatae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a second switch (lite) and a play history of pirated games just showed up. I did not have that switch connected to internet, I used 90dns, and I had play activity turned off. Is there a way to fix this?

billapong

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use a custom theme for emuMMC NAND. Just in case you get drunk and can't remember if Light or Dark is sysNAND or not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2