Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wtf? That is a flat out lie. I did not start bickering with them whatsoever. This is the ONLY thing I said to them to begin with:

I asked very politely for documentation. And I did search the page as I literally stated in another post. It was urherenow that came in with rude remarks and bullshit. I said nothing rude whatsoever until urherenow did. My post flaming them came AFTER theirs. LOL! You have some quite severe reading comprehension issues.
Stop fucking around and help the poor guy or leave. Acting like a child who doesn't get what they want, is not helping the OP.

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Stop fucking around and help the poor guy or leave. Acting like a child who doesn't get what they want, is not helping the OP.

As if your posts are helping? LMAO! What a fucking hypocrite. You were not even involved in the conversation, so how about you stop fucking around ad help the poor guy or leave? Take your own advice.

Fact of this situation is I asked a simple question, politely, and I proved that to you in my last reply. urherenow replied with smart ass comments. That is a fact and anyone can see the order of events plain as day. Again, my post flaming them is literally AFTER their smart ass comments. There was absolutely zero bickering between anyone prior to that. It's all right there for everyone to see. To top it off you had to come in and intentionally try to stir the pot and cause trouble when you weren't even involved. Clap clap. And "Acting like a child who doesn't get what they want"? Doesn't even make sense. That ever happened. I asked a polite simple question. You and urherenow are the ones that started the bickering and rude comments. I only threw shit back after you two threw it at me to begin with. Trying to spin this to make it look like I started it is lame af. Take your own advice. Help the guy or get the fuck out. Hypocrite.

Edit: For the record, I was in fact trying to help the OP in making an educated decision between a file or partition based emunand by politely requesting where I could find documentation of file based performance being improved. Please quote where you have tried to help the OP one, single, time ANYWHERE in this topic. You came in with nothing but a shit post to try to cause trouble. Then told ME to either try to help or leave? LOL. Just.... I can't even. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by RedColoredStars,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As if your posts are helping? LMAO! What a fucking hypocrite. You were not even involved in the conversation, so how about you stop fucking around ad help the poor guy or leave? Take your own advice.

Fact of this situation is I asked a simple question, politely, and I proved that to you in my last reply. urherenow replied with smart ass comments. That is a fact and anyone can see the order of events plain as day. Again, my post flaming them is literally AFTER their smart ass comments. There was absolutely zero bickering between anyone prior to that. It's all right there for everyone to see. To top it off you had to come in and intentionally try to stir the pot and cause trouble when you weren't even involved. Clap clap. And "Acting like a child who doesn't get what they want"? Doesn't even make sense. That ever happened. I asked a polite simple question. You and urherenow are the ones that started the bickering and rude comments. I only threw shit back after you two threw it at me to begin with. Trying to spin this to make it look like I started it is lame af. Take your own advice. Help the guy or get the fuck out. Hypocrite.

Can't you see that you are the problem here.

Reactions: SylverReZ

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wtf? That is a flat out lie. I did not start bickering with them whatsoever. This is the ONLY thing I said to them to begin with:

I asked very politely for documentation. And I did search the page as I literally stated in another post. It was urherenow that came in with rude remarks and bullshit. I said nothing rude whatsoever until urherenow did. My post flaming them came AFTER theirs. LOL! You have some quite severe reading comprehension issues.
lol... my rude remarks and bullshit were links to code, and copy/paste from changelogs. Sorry if you can't read code, and that you either haven't been in the scene long enough or didn't pay attention enough to know that I know WTF I'm talking about. And YOU are the one with the corruption claim, so you'd need to be the one providing that evidence, genius. Stop being a man-child.

EDIT: And this topic comes up so much on Discord that CTCaer even programmed the bot with the answer:

Matt Kimura11/20/2023 3:47 AM​

What's better, partition based emummc or file based?

bottmint11/20/2023 4:56 AM​

Performance these days should be close to on par with each other. So, depends on what you want. Easy backups of emuMMC by copy/paste?

Last edited by urherenow,
  • Haha
Reactions: RedColoredStars

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto