Status
Not open for further replies.

Lya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is this the tool that is needed to hear the sound preview in themely, for example?
I'm a bit at a loss here, because I scanned the QR code with FBI, run the app and everything worked fine but I still don't get any sound from the homebrew app

RY0M43CH1Z3N

Touching things and improving your world
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
Is this the tool that is needed to hear the sound preview in themely, for example?
I'm a bit at a loss here, because I scanned the QR code with FBI, run the app and everything worked fine but I still don't get any sound from the homebrew app

Is a tool that you need if you want sound with CFW

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is there an actually working QR Code to load it with FBI or a versin that works with rosalina? Because the one in start post don‘t work anymore because the change of TLS Certificate support on github :(

Last edited by noX1609,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there an actually working QR Code to load it with FBI? Because the one in start post don‘t work anymore because the change of TLS Certificate support on github :(
There's a trick for that. Download the CIA to your computer and message it to someone/something on discord. Then copy the link to the file and plug it into a qr code website, I use qrcodegenerator.net I think it's called.

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's a trick for that. Download the CIA to your computer and message it to someone/something on discord. Then copy the link to the file and plug it into a qr code website, I use qrcodegenerator.net I think it's called.
Or just download it and put it on the 3ds sd card. You don't even need to remove it, you can transfer via file management.

Or download the 3dsx linked in the op

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or just download it and put it on the 3ds sd card. You don't even need to remove it, you can transfer via file management.

Or download the 3dsx linked in the op
Some people like qr codes and it's a bit faster than setting up ftdp in my experience.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Some people like qr codes and it's a bit faster than setting up ftdp in my experience.
QRs link directly to Github which is a problem now with forced TLS 1.2.
Anyway, updated the OP advising people to download from FBI's titleDB.

Reactions: Giodude

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QRs link directly to Github which is a problem now with forced TLS 1.2.
Anyway, updated the OP advising people to download from FBI's titleDB.
Thats why i mention the discord trick for quick hosting for small cias. Either way that should fix it.

Reactions: zoogie

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Due to recent circumstances I had to compile DSP1 from source as the person that asked it needed a 3DSX file.

Below you can find this version for ease of use should anyone else wish to use it.

It should work with fincs homebrew launcher/rosalina.

Attachments

• DSP1.zip
    108.7 KB · Views: 275

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Why did you say "Nintendo's ever watchful eyes"?
Because there is some truth to that, they do care what you do with their platforms.

But in the case of the 3ds, they mostly don't care, at least not enough to actively seek out and punish non-cheating pirate users.

Anyway, I made an alternate version of DSP1 to appease a single paranoid user in this thread, who was concerned CIA homebrew leaves evidence on the console for Nintendo to find. The "watchful" phrase above is in reference to that somewhat unfounded paranoia he displayed in that thread.

Oh, and one more thing, Luma3DS now has DSP dumping built in so DSP1 (and this thread) are largely irrelevant now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1