Not open for further replies.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Code:
x:/projects/DSP1/source/main.c: In function 'dumpCode':
x:/projects/DSP1/source/main.c:229:17: warning: implicit declaration of function 'memmem' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
  dsp_loc = (u8*)memmem(decompressedBuffer , decompressedSize, magic, 4);
                 ^~~~~~
sha256.c
arm-none-eabi-gcc -MMD -MP -MF /x/projects/DSP1/build/sha256.d -g -Wall -O2 -mword-relocations -fomit-frame-pointer -ffast-math -march=armv6k -mtune=mpcore -mfloat-abi=hard -I/x/projects/DSP1/include -I/x/devkitPro/libctru/include -I/x/projects/DSP1/build -DARM11 -D_3DS -c /x/projects/DSP1/source/sha256.c -o sha256.o
x:/projects/DSP1/source/sha256.c: In function 'sha256_final':
x:/projects/DSP1/source/sha256.c:131:3: warning: implicit declaration of function 'memset' [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
   memset(ctx->data, 0, 56);
   ^~~~~~
x:/projects/DSP1/source/sha256.c:131:3: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function 'memset'
x:/projects/DSP1/source/sha256.c:131:3: note: include '<string.h>' or provide a declaration of 'memset'

The build completes, but... ocd...

Reactions: zoogie

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I forgot that the homebrew immediately becomes shit the moment the dev is involved with the law. What a world we live in.
i didn't talk about the homebrew itself, i just said that i PREFER the author to not be involved in child related crimes. if he chooses to drink some alcohol underage etc, that's fine. not all crimes are equal lol.
what a world we live in that people can exploit and contribute to the damage of children.

Wonder how many people here still use Firefox even though Mozilla's old CEO donated a good bit of money to the anti-gay marriage proposition in California. Because, y'know, the actions of an individual are relevant to the software they're behind, and I would sure hate to see people here have double standards.
yes, some people do boycott companies for similar things. it's not unheard of or thought of as crazy to boycott something. (anyway i'm not talking about boycotting the cruel one's stuff)
but comparing two people not being able to sign a piece of paper (get married) is nothing compared to forcing children to do cruel stuff for the enjoyment of others.
i never even said anything bad about eshop, just that i personally prefer the software author to not be involved in unethical stuff like that.

can't everyone just accept that we don't want our users to abuse/help with the abuse of children?
it's not about it being illegal or not, if in your 3rd world country child abuse happens to be legal, i still don't want you to do it and people will be vocal about it.
the op made a joke, but it's true.
i like using tools from devs here especially, because you guys are part of the community, we have a small connection, we get to read each other's posts, across all topics, it's nice to use a tool from a 'friend'.
i try to be kind in nearly all my posts. if i was always rude, never helpful, impatient etc, a murderer, i wouldn't expect people to be welcome to our work.

Last edited by cearp,
Reactions: sleepymanakete

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@zoogie So, I'm trying to implement DSP dumping to TWLoader, but the code hates being compiled in C++ without -fpermissive being set, and I don't want to enable it to just hide the errors.
Any ideas?

These are the errors.
d:/3ds/TWLoader/gui/source/dumpdsp.cpp: In function 'Result dumpCode(u64, char*)':
d:/3ds/TWLoader/gui/source/dumpdsp.cpp:248:21: error: invalid conversion from 'void*' to 'u8* {aka unsigned char*}' [-fpermissive]
fileBuffer = malloc(fileSize);
~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~
d:/3ds/TWLoader/gui/source/dumpdsp.cpp:256:41: error: invalid conversion from 'void*' to 'u8* {aka unsigned char*}' [-fpermissive]
u8* decompressedBuffer = linearMemAlign(decompressedSize, 0x1000);
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deleted member 429758

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Sorry but this should be installed through FBI and then run it and apply to dump the DSP? Sorry for this question I'm too noob in this. I have decrypt9. I want to dump the DSP to install music in the freeshop.

mrjc1238

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first we have console updates for stability, and now it's HOMEBREW TOOLS??
That said, it worked perfectly and much better than DSPdumper, so good job

Reactions: zoogie

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you. Does this replace the Nintendo 3DS sound app (Because the screenshot posted)?
This extracts a sound "BIOS" from the 3DS. It's illegal to distribute, but necessary for high quality sound in homebrew.

The DSP itself isn't an app, just a binary blob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?