Homebrew Homebrew app [Release] ThirdTube - A homebrew YouTube client for the new 3DS.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So, every channel page just shows as blank and the Subscribed page doesn't show any of the channels that i am subscribed to and so nothing loads in the news page.
I'm not the only one having this issue right? and also any reaseon the videos description got removed many updates ago?
View attachment 408945View attachment 408946
The app hasn't been updated in 10 months and Google constantly change how youtube works to stop such 3rd party apps working. Until the Thirdtube app is updated by the dev it won't work.

And as the app hasn't been updated for so long I would assume the dev has abandoned it.

Reactions: BigOnYa

AleronIves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The GitHub repository received a few updates in October and November, but there are no new releases. You'll have to download YouTube videos on a computer and use the video player to watch them on your 3DS.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ETA: Ninja'd, whoops.

and also any reaseon the videos description got removed many updates ago?
Already answered above.
It probably means YouTube made changes that have broken youtube-dl. A tool like this requires constant updates to keep pace with Google's pointless tinkering.

Last edited by Kwyjor,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Lol not me trying to get people to make an uncensor patch for imagine makeup artist