DS #4992: TNA iMPACT!: Cross the Line (USA)

Shanoa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If tnas wants to compete with wwkids in the gaming industry, they'll need a game with a great gameplay like WWF No Mercy. Beat the SVR series is pretty easy because the gameplay is crap and the game looks like a simulation and not a real wrestling game like the old ones (Smackdown 2, No Mercy, Day of Reckoning 1 and 2).

SVR is boring.

pozda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Rayder said:
I liked Smackdown vs. Raw 2010, except for the "training" monotony. 2008 and 2009 were just stupid with the touchscreen controls, IMO. I really liked how you could set the moves to anything you wanted in CAW (Create-A-Wrestler) mode. That was great!

Exactly my opinion!

+1

Blackiris

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
...why didn't they just simply put Christopher Daniels instead of Curry Man?
laugh.gif
*waits for wrestling smark to reply*

This looks like it's okay, but I have to try it out since SvR 2010 was the best wrestling game I've ever played on the DS (sadly my file got deleted due to MicroSD corruption)

iamthemilkman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game is horrible. Poor hit detection, annoyances with grappling, horrible graphics (especially the faces). Stick with SvR'10 on DS.

kingsanto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, the controls for this one are wonky compared to Smackdown vs. Raw 2010. Too bad, cause it looked like it had potential.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up