03bgood

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've only managed to defeat two of them; a few Beamos (with arrows) and a giant forest ogre, by hiding in a small cave. The rest kill me very easily and I only have 5 hearts and my weapons and bombs are useless.

Last edited by 03bgood,

kamekaz3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For the rock golems, throw bombs to break his arms and climb on him to hit the Ore weak spot when he slams down with his head. Sledgehammer works well, just like as if you're mining. I'm not sure what you mean by 3 giants that chase you as I beat the game awhile ago.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For rock giants, you can also shoot the ore on top of his head, especially bomb and fire arrows. For the ogre giants, shoot them in the eye, which will make them sit down and then attack them.

Last edited by Benja81,

kamekaz3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nah you don't really need more hearts honestly if you know how to correctly tackle them. The giant cyclops can be easily kited around while attacking even without shooting his eyes since he covers it sometimes. If you upgraded your sheika slate for Stastis+ you can freeze him before shooting his eyes.

Last edited by kamekaz3,

slingblade1170

Trophies
Website
xtremehack.net
XP
Country
United States
If you have stasis+ then u can use that climb the golem and keep doing the jump attack to his weak spot and if u time it right he won't be able throw u off because u will always be in the air.

skawo

Trophies
XP
Country
But he's clearly having problems with them, and your response is, essentially "git gud".
He just started playing.

kamekaz3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But he's clearly having problems with them, and your response is, essentially "git gud".
He just started playing.

That was not my response. Your respone is to farm shrines and armor so you can tank through them. What are you learning from that? I gave him actual advice on how to engage them.

Last edited by kamekaz3,

skawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, I'm sorry. Your advice was "hit the obvious weakpoint" and THEN "git gud".

Not only that, this task will likely eat all his weapons. It's not a good idea early on. Seriously.

Last edited by skawo,

kamekaz3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I'm sorry. Your advice was "hit the obvious weakpoint" and THEN "git gud".

Not only that, this task will likely eat all his weapons. It's not a good idea.

I told him sledgehammer is good on the golem, which would NOT eat through his weapon. The cyclops always has weapons dangling around his neck and since he's early in the game, the ones he found shouldn't have much HP. I've also said you can easily kite him, meaning run around while hitting him, which isn't his weakspot.

skawo

Trophies
XP
Country
The cyclops always has weapons

Not true. Most often it's actually food, or bows, which won't help much at all.

And wasn't the general problem that he couldn't hit him enough?

Edit: ...I'm sorry. I'm getting upset for no reason today at everyone.

Last edited by skawo,

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
big rock golems: aim for the odd colored rock on them(that the week spot most bosses have one) with arrows/bomb arrows(some will need ice/fire arrows) /hammer type weapons/square bombs you can use stasis+ to stop the for a few sec

Hinox, arrow to the eye to not them down and stun them then hit it be ready to back off when you show signs of attacking

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1