Do you fast?

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Given all the junk I put in my body every so often I decide to fast for 12 or 24 hours if you don't count liquids which my drinks don't contain as much sugar as they use to. Decent way to reset the body for the next day. Seems to be helping the weight loss as well down 8 pounds. Weigh in remained the same at today's doctor visit. Could be the meds surpressing my appetite but I rarely crave a huge I need tons of food thought anymore. I live by eat when the gut tells you to.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
My gut tells me to eat all the time. My gut is a fat bastard.

I tried the intermittent fasting thing for a bit, wasn't bad. Lost some weight too.

Reactions: AncientBoi

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
🍭 🍨🍰 🍬 🌯 🌭 🍔 🍟 🧍‍♂️
1725463041760.png
🧍‍♂️ 🍟 🍔 🌭 🌯 🍬 🍰 🍨 🍭

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used to fast. Think my longest fast was 12 days. If you're familiar with the Keto diet, fasting works as a great way of kickstarting your body into ketosis. My first fast was 5 days.

I enjoyed it, used to lose a ton of weight. But I've gotten older now. I wouldn't do a long fast now without the guidance and supervision of a doctor.

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True, if we’re talking just about weight. I would also be concerned about proper nutrition.
It really depends. I have hormone deficiency so my vitamins naturally deflate. I was basically still am eating a honey bun a day, might have a can of soda 3 times out of the week or a light frozen meal for added protein if I don't feel like cooking. Other times I'll get fastfood bogo deals and pig out. It's the stigma of shows like 600 pound life that makes others think everyone downs an entire huge bag of chips in one sitting.

JustABadger

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Twice a week.

The worst part about fasting is people bothering you about it, even when you try your best to keep it a secret. People are way too judgmental even for a 24 hours fast, almost like they feel guilty eating more than you do. Unfortunately people tend to notice when you don't eat, especially at work when you're the only one that didn't bring any lunch.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Veho

Deleted by AncientBoi Reason: Just wanted to :tpi::evil::tpi:

No, I don't eat "Fast", But in Moderation. Which makes the belly think you're just taking your time to eat :D

Last edited by AncientBoi,
  • Wow
Reactions: eternal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Well that's certainly cheap lol