How do you deal with the loss of another?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I had never met Mel Blanc,Christine Cavanaugh,June Foray personally. I wish I could got time machine travel back in time to the living in past from present and future eventually changing past. Did American government kill John Titor? Does John Titor non existant as likewise ancient,mythical Atlantis? Does someone confiscated his alien technology? I was born after death of Mel Blanc. With time machine maybe Kath Soucie wouldn’t be stalked by Eric W. Schwartz and Dennis Falk. Maybe Kath Soucie would be my own friend. I would be never banned from Sonic Retro Forum,Unreal Engine Forum,Old Unreal Forums,UnrealSP,UT99.org,Sonic Retro Steam Community,Jazz2Online Forum Server. Could it give me PTSD?
Are voice actresses of AVO Talent Agency needs bodyguards/spies(bodyguard/spy) like Agent 007/James Bond to protect talented voice actresses likewise Kath Soucie(I love her voice acting skills)as an example?
I made a mistake being accused of Arjan Brussee’s wife of stalking me stalking her Saskia Brussee. I was trying to flirt with Felicity Jones and Daisy Ridley. I had depressia myself and I wanted to commit suicide.

Last edited by Luke94,

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...I'm reaching out to you to ask if I have said or done the right things ...
Hmm...I'm gonna say that probably only God knows.

But personally, I think less is more, especially in such sensitive places. As I was reading your post, I approved of your response.

Listening...what an underrated commodity.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I lost my brother back in 2020, right before the lockdowns began...
I cried so long and hard for the first day, I actually gave myself a sinus infection. All I could do was silently cry any time I was in the car, in bed, or when I'd overthink at work. I picked up Gameboy modding, and made an Etsy store to keep myself busy during the hardest time of my life, and 2 and a half years later, I'm JUST NOW able to talk about him without instantly getting depressed. So if you need time, take as much as you can... It does help. I had photos of my brother printed and framed, and put up in my apartment, and it helps being able to still 'see him' each day. Sometimes I find myself 'talking to him' when I'm alone and working on a project he'd enjoy. I was given a cat tower he made for my mom, she no longer needed it. I took it home, dismantled it because it's gotten unstable, and I'm replacing the cardboard tubes with 2x4's for stability. But I talk to my brother while I work on it. I guess it's my own kind of therapy, and the pictures also help.
Keeping myself busy and keeping their memories alive seems to work best for me.

You'll find something that works for you eventually.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I lost my brother back in 2020, right before the lockdowns began...
I cried so long and hard for the first day, I actually gave myself a sinus infection. All I could do was silently cry any time I was in the car, in bed, or when I'd overthink at work. I picked up Gameboy modding, and made an Etsy store to keep myself busy during the hardest time of my life, and 2 and a half years later, I'm JUST NOW able to talk about him without instantly getting depressed. So if you need time, take as much as you can... It does help. I had photos of my brother printed and framed, and put up in my apartment, and it helps being able to still 'see him' each day. Sometimes I find myself 'talking to him' when I'm alone and working on a project he'd enjoy. I was given a cat tower he made for my mom, she no longer needed it. I took it home, dismantled it because it's gotten unstable, and I'm replacing the cardboard tubes with 2x4's for stability. But I talk to my brother while I work on it. I guess it's my own kind of therapy, and the pictures also help.
Keeping myself busy and keeping their memories alive seems to work best for me.

You'll find something that works for you eventually.
I'm sorry to hear about your loss. :( Getting through it must've took you quite a long time.
Post automatically merged:

I had never met Mel Blanc,Christine Cavanaugh,June Foray personally. I wish I could got time machine travel back in time to the living in past from present and future eventually changing past. Did American government kill John Titor? Does John Titor non existant as likewise ancient,mythical Atlantis? Does someone confiscated his alien technology? I was born after death of Mel Blanc. With time machine maybe Kath Soucie wouldn’t be stalked by Eric W. Schwartz and Dennis Falk. Maybe Kath Soucie would be my own friend. I would be never banned from Sonic Retro Forum,Unreal Engine Forum,Old Unreal Forums,UnrealSP,UT99.org,Sonic Retro Steam Community,Jazz2Online Forum Server. Could it give me PTSD?
Are voice actresses of AVO Talent Agency needs bodyguards/spies(bodyguard/spy) like Agent 007/James Bond to protect talented voice actresses likewise Kath Soucie(I love her voice acting skills)as an example?
I made a mistake being accused of Arjan Brussee’s wife of stalking me stalking her Saskia Brussee. I was trying to flirt with Felicity Jones and Daisy Ridley. I had depressia myself and I wanted to commit suicide.
Your post doesn't make any sense at all.

Last edited by SylverReZ,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Me practising I was doing shooting demonstration in chinese-american Remington airgun. Just only in case of World War 3.

• Wow
Reactions: SylverReZ

DCarnage

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought I deleted this post out of shame for my of feelings as I received some weird feedback but I have an update. The great people that have lost their son created a marathon and a scholarship in his name. They have created a very positive impact in the surrounding communities from the loss of their son and he is remembered and celebrated. My youngest son received a scholarship in their son's name tonight and I "ugly cried" in front of everyone. He received scholarships that paid for his college almost completely but this one was the most meaningful. I now know how to deal with the loss of a loved one and that is to keep their memory alive, remember the good times and hug those who lost them. My heart is now full and you all helped me so much from your posts and you will never be forgotten for that. <3

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Me practising I was doing shooting demonstration in chinese-american Remington airgun. Just only in case of World War 3.

That is not being respectful. The title is about dealing with the loss of a loved one.

I thought I deleted this post out of shame for my of feelings as I received some weird feedback but I have an update. The great people that have lost their son created a marathon and a scholarship in his name. They have created a very positive impact in the surrounding communities from the loss of their son and he is remembered and celebrated. My youngest son received a scholarship in their son's name tonight and I "ugly cried" in front of everyone. He received scholarships that paid for his college almost completely but this one was the most meaningful. I now know how to deal with the loss of a loved one and that is to keep their memory alive, remember the good times and hug those who lost them. My heart is now full and you all helped me so much from your posts and you will never be forgotten for that. <3
🫂

• Love
Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu