Country
Gambia, The
Screenshot_2016-04-16-21-32-45.png
I've tried with:
Samsung Galaxy S3
HTC One M7
LG G3 32GB Android 6.0
Nexus 7 2012

I can't get this to work. Always the same Error.
Edit: Which phones are you guys using?

Last edited by INobody,

SuperSVGA

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any solution or do i have to try another phone?
What's the performance like on your phone? Sometimes you have to slow it down or speed it up. Other than that try different phone or edit the code of the app.

You are sure you have a good tag right?

INobody

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What's the performance like on your phone? Sometimes you have to slow it down or speed it up. Other than that try different phone or edit the code of the app.

You are sure you have a good tag right?
Got fresh stock rom in the actual LG G3. Runs without lag etc. How do I slow down my phone?
Using those tags.

INobody

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I guess you could try opening a bunch of apps or making a bunch of stuff run in the background.
I opened every app, installed on G3, even ran a benchmark but still the same error.
Also limited the CPU Clock with No-Frills CPU Control, but same as above.
Which phone are you using?

Last edited by INobody,

SuperSVGA

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I opened every app, installed on G3, even ran a benchmark but still the same error.
Also limited the CPU Clock with No-Frills CPU Control, but same as above.
Which phone are you using?
Hmm, I'm not sure what the issue could be. I'd try to help more but I don't have any blank tags yet.

imnotashinobi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TagMo 2.1 released: http://gbatemp.net/threads/diy-amiibo-cards.406978/page-28#post-6043258

Edit: New version. read carefully
This new version can automatically do all the encryption/decryption/uid calculation etc. as long as you provide the correct keys.

Use the menu to browse and load with the needed keys (only needed to be done once).

After that load a amiibo dump then use the "Write to tag (Auto)" option to write to a blank tag.

If you've already done the encryption/uidfix/encryption stuff using the amiitool then you can use the "Write to tag (Raw)" option.

The tool also lets you dump tag (amiibo) to a file.

The tool contains a copy of amiitool inside it to do all the hard work automagically.

New Version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwV_DUnv_6kxYy0ycEdGeDFQeWM/view?usp=sharing

Source code: https://github.com/HiddenRambler/TagMo

Old post:
Attached is a small app which can write VALID tag file to a blank NTAG215 tag. **The file must already be correctly encrypted to match the new tags UID**. The app will auto calculate the write password.

Load the file using the menu. then select write from menu and then put the phone on the tag. try not to move the phone and be careful as there is virtually no error checking/recovery.

I think you can use the modified version of amiitoo by @javiMaD, but i haven't tested it.

It worked twice for me so far but it your mileage will probably vary.

This is really alpha quality stuff. No real error checking I have no idea what bad things it could do to your tags/phone/3ds. I will not be held responsible for any damage including but not limited to the event that Nintendo may send hitmen to kill you.

I will post the source code as soon as I can figure out which files might contain private data in a android project.

Thx again for all the people who posted details to make this possible.

Edit: Included source code.
Any chance you can modify this to work with the Namiio/Powertag? I can't find in the source what I'd have to edit in order to write to them properly. I think I have to be able to do raw uid overwrites.

I can send you one if you need it. Otherwise, Gamestop has them and you can just work on it and return it later.

Pecrow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to make a Lucas amiibo, but when using the lucas pre-release bin I get the error: Error invalid Tag File, Tagmust start with 0x04 .. anyone had this issue? All other files work, but Lucas does not,.

mznova

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can the ntag215 amiibo be overwritten once you write to them once? If so, is there a limit to how much you can overwrite them?

Shirako

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know, but if each tag is around 1$, Buying them pre-made is not going to be cheap eitherway. Imade those cards images matching the arcards to use them on pvc ntag215 cards *Like these http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...1454358928&sr=8-2&keywords=NTAG215&pldnSite=1 Isee they say 888bytes, but according to another user on here they are using these and they appear to work, he stated that the 888bytes might of had been an error in the details. i bought these myself, they have not arrived yet. But when they do I will be super excited to print the arcards on printer sticker paper and get my amiibo cards ready :D
i bought these and tried them out didn't work not sure why

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work