Hacking DIY amiibo cards

D

Deleted User

Yes. You need to somehow lock the extra sectors, there's a tutorial around here..

I also bought 10, but I paid a ripoff price (because I didnt buy them from my seller, I bought them from here in the UK).

skalienx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes they're ntag216, does that mean i got the wrong ones... :(
I have seen several complaints about that supplier. I personally would look into a refund. They advertise 215's but the details show 888 bytes. They had answered a question about that saying it was an error, but people still ended up with 216's.

D

Deleted User

I suggest Nfc Store on Aliexpress - never had an issue and you can order lesser amounts (contact the seller) than 100. You can get them either as tags or embedded in cards.

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I suggest Nfc Store on Aliexpress - never had an issue and you can order lesser amounts (contact the seller) than 100. You can get them either as tags or embedded in cards.
Could you provide a direct link?
The one I'm finding doesn't have NTAG215.

V3N0MBR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This method still working ??

Only need the app with the keys, the nfc 215 and the .bin amiibos from that site??

LeoDark$ide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see Nintendo ending Wii U game development this year. "I pray not". But Nintendo knew The Wii U hacking future was coming and couldn't be stopped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival