Hacking DIY amiibo cards

kidasquid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, can I make a backup of my amiibo, update the save data on the copy, then move the data back to my original amiibo? I want to shovel knight on the go, but keep my statue topped off when I hit level 50?

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
Question, can I make a backup of my amiibo, update the save data on the copy, then move the data back to my original amiibo? I want to shovel knight on the go, but keep my statue topped off when I hit level 50?
You can backup your amiibo and make a copy of it but you can't re-write data on an amiibo or on a NTAG already written

kidasquid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can backup your amiibo and make a copy of it but you can't re-write data on an amiibo or on a NTAG already written
I thought you could back up a save at least, right? Like back up your current amiibo to your phone, then restore the save file after getting items and such? Or is that just for people with amiiqo and the likes?

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
I thought you could back up a save at least, right? Like back up your current amiibo to your phone, then restore the save file after getting items and such? Or is that just for people with amiiqo and the likes?
Even with amiiqo you can't write on amiibo. With amiiqo you can re-write its tag because is different from amiibo chip and NTAG215

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can backup any Amiibo (in any state or level with any items it has then) to your phone (into a bin file) but you can restore them only to blank NFC tags. That's it.

HiddenRambler

Trophies
XP
Country

This is technically possible to do, but i don't remember if i implemented the feature in TagMo (probably not). To be clear you cant change the type of an amiibo, but you can copy save data between two identical types of amiibos (or amiibo and ntag clone).

kidasquid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is technically possible to do, but i don't remember if i implemented the feature in TagMo (probably not). To be clear you cant change the type of an amiibo, but you can copy save data between two identical types of amiibos (or amiibo and ntag clone).

That's the behavior I'm looking for. Just copying save data. Shovel Knight to PVCKnight back to Shovel Knight. I've already made PVCKnight, and leveled him up.

I think I saw a link somewhere about unsafe_amiitools, but I wasn't able to get that link to work.

It's not a big deal.

N3evin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's the behavior I'm looking for. Just copying save data. Shovel Knight to PVCKnight back to Shovel Knight. I've already made PVCKnight, and leveled him up.

I think I saw a link somewhere about unsafe_amiitools, but I wasn't able to get that link to work.

It's not a big deal.
Here;s unsafe_amiitools. http://apkshared.net/1jav
http://apkshared.net/1jav
With this u can write back and forth between nfc cardand amiibo. Thou i am not sure if it works on different amiibo. But what i did was my nfc card was written from the original amiibo figure that i had and i could write it back and forth.

Reactions: lordelan

kidasquid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here;s unsafe_amiitools.
With this u can write back and forth between nfc cardand amiibo. Thou i am not sure if it works on different amiibo. But what i did was my nfc card was written from the original amiibo figure that i had and i could write it back and forth.
Which version of android does that require?

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To find the key file Google: Use this to Encrypt your custom Amiibo NTag pastebin
You'll find a .bin file, open in HxD and "split" it in two parts (the first 5 rows and the second 5 rows), then save the first part to "unfixed key.bin" and the second to "locked key.bin". Put the three .bin files (unfixed, key and amiibo) into your Android Phone, boot TagMo2, place a NFC tag under the phone and write the new amiibo
Oddly enough google failed me and it didn't show up within 5 pages. Then I tried Swagbucks (Yahoo engine) and it was the first on the list.

Reactions: N3evin

Natsuru

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last edited by Natsuru,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.