Gaming Misc A Question/Help/Adivce on How to print Custom Amiibo Stickers for NFC NTA215 Tags (Tagmo) (Card version)?

2DSGamerdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi all,
recently i bought some NFC Tags from amazon uk along with Mteroid Dread that i wanted to get since last year but couldn't due to not having money atm.
anwys,

i got the tags, and im very puzzled/can't find an answer for the following:
and need some help if possble:

1) What size & style paper should i get for printing my amiibo icons that can be used to stick them on top of the NFC tag card?

My printer is Samsung CLP 680 (Not usre if it is ND or DW variant?) , but it is a Colour Laser Printer

2) what paper should i get/use on my specific printer? that'll work for it properly without damaging it or cuasing a fire or jamming the paper?

3) the icons size on the card is Proper size: the size of the NTAG215 card is 85 x 54 mm/ 3.3 x 2.1 inch, which is small and portable; Glossy finish laminated and waterproof PVC material of the badge can protect the NFC chip inside well .

how do i print these on A4 sticker paper, using the Address labels format in pages?

i got the pack of 40x Nfc tags for tagmo.

wirting to the cards is easy, it's just the printing of the lables/stickers for the tags which has me puzzled totally.

thanx
https://www.amazon.co.uk/NTAG215-Co...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

2DSGamerdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
hi guys, any help here?

what size sitcker paper should i get/find that will fit this specific nfc card size?

i can't seem to find A4 sticker paper in the size of 85 x 54 mm/ 3.3 x 2.1 inch?

should i get something that is close to 85 x 54 mm or less than that?

Unreal_Pesh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey, just come across this. Not sure if it will help you, but I bought some A4 matte sticker paper. Printed off some cards (I used Random 11's Credit Card sized pics)
Cut them, and stuck them straight to the cards. No glue, and none have peeled yet. Been well over 3 years too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I know there were people not liking it
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    i dont need to see some idiot lol
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    not gonna watch that if you don't mind but i believe you
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    alright
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    Ittt was in developement for longer than it should have, i did play the hunters first hunt demo which was different and released two years before the final version came out
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    how different was it?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    originally it was meant to have actual metroids and space pirates in it but they changed it over the course of developemtn, it got delayed due to them waiting for the network capabilities to be there fully to take advantage of the full network service etc which launched later
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    the demo has actual metroids in it too
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    it only has basically multiplayer stages/trials, the demo but still it wasn't too bad
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    you already said it had metroids
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but yea...I still enjoyed the final game... no i mean the demo might not have had them given it was demo but it did
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    there were still some metroid like enemies in the final, like those leeches or what they were
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    either way the story got changed a bit but still, you can progress in singleplayer in not strictly a linear way at some point you can pick a planet to go to first after the initial stuff...and it can be challenging...theres also a bad ending and a good ending with the second final boss fight
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    i like that its more action based and yet allows you more freedom than some of the later metroid games
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I think overall my personal favorites are the original gameboy metroid 2 and metroid hunters, thouh i havent played hunters for about a decade
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but still, what i played was great
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I also played other ds fps games like the call of duty ds games and goldeneye rogue agent
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and im also convinced that it uses a heavily modified unreal engine that got changed...you see there was a cancelled nintendo 64 DD port of Unreal (due to N64DD not coming out) that was based on an alpha/beta version of Unreal but re-written almost completely
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    if you change the display mode it has some of the same graphical glitches like Unreal 0.83 had for example and I saw editor screenshots from one of the level designers
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    it looked to me like a heavily changed unreal editor
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    also it had some models for "mover" this and that and that is something Unreal uses for terminology
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I talked to this developer and when I revealed that, he stopped talking
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    mhm
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    probably because the engine got obtained via not a direct route and I suppose they didn't have a direct deal with epic and it was significatnly changed anyways
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: probably because the engine got obtained via not a direct route and I suppose they didn't have...