Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

Spyro78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the EasyInject pack has some trouble properly extracting a couple of dds files, unfortunately they're the ones I want to edit. I'm persevering though because I want to see if new extra added alts can have their own CSS names. I can't see why not, because Bowser jr. has assets for all alts.
A few need to be Decompressed using a different tool, AMDCompressCTI. perhaps someone can put up better instructions, I've tried it but it doesn't output a PNG anywhere visible like it should

kangaroogreen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
A few need to be Decompressed using a different tool, AMDCompressCTI. perhaps someone can put up better instructions, I've tried it but it doesn't output a PNG anywhere visible like it should
I'll give that a try if I can't get this to work, but I'm making progress at least!

lvRlqBr.png

Ledaren

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Replacing the audio files for Shulk, so that he'd have his Japanese voice, but in a PAL or NA version of the game... possible? If so, how?

xKaii

Trophies
XP
Country
Replacing the audio files for Shulk, so that he'd have his Japanese voice, but in a PAL or NA version of the game... possible? If so, how?

It's possible.

- Get a backup of your region
- Get a Japanese backup
- Download the last update (v244) from Uwizard (from both regions)
- Now you must open the updates with Smash File Explorer, but it won't work if you don't have LS, ds00 and dt01 from the backup. You must copy these files to content folder in your downloaded updates.
- Open the Japanese one with Smash File Explorer and extract from data (jp_jp)/data/fighter the audio you want.
- Open the USA/PAL update with Smash File Explorer, replace all the data you extracted from the Japanese into data/fighter/
- build the mod
- In the Smash File Explorer folder it will create a export folder. Take all data from export/release/ into your SD directory 0005000010144F00/patch/
- It will look like this:
O8u2PLS.png
Now just load your legit game with SDCafiine and enjoy.

Notes:
- 0005000010145000/patch/ for EUR
- 0005000010144F00/patch/ for USA

Last edited by xKaii,

TornRamos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Need some help with CSP's/Inject Pack
img

I tried injecting a new CSP into Ness's blue palette slot but I get that message in command prompt and it doesn't put it in the file.

Mario123311

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Figured I'd leave these if somebody can find if Pac-Man has any space avaliable for voice clips. ((Or I'll just wait until further modding happens.))

Attachments

• pacmanvoicesamples.zip
    445.3 KB · Views: 87

xKaii

Trophies
XP
Country
As someone who simply wants to change the music files in this game and nothing else, what do I need to do to get started?

- Download the theme you want from http://smashcustommusic.com/
- Put the file in your SD directory 0005000010144F00/sound/bgm/
- Load your legit game with SDCafiine
- Enjoy your custom music

Last edited by xKaii,

NAFEDUDE

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your's finished? I tried running that TexID fix Python script, but it seems to slow my computer down immensely.

It did to mine as well, but I don't know how long it took because I was at work for 4 hours. I kept asking if it was supposed to do that or if there was an alternative, but never got an answer. I'm not even sure it worked.

Segtendo

#TeamMarie
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
It did to mine as well, but I don't know how long it took because I was at work for 4 hours. I kept asking if it was supposed to do that or if there was an alternative, but never got an answer. I'm not even sure it worked.
Lucky. I've been pulling my hairs out. How are people able to edit the TexID so easily when I've been struggling to get two textures in with no errors...

vaanrose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lucky. I've been pulling my hairs out. How are people able to edit the TexID so easily when I've been struggling to get two textures in with no errors...

Wish I could help you guys, but it just runs for me with no issue. Near instant.

Do you have the right version of Python installed?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo