Hacking [Discussion] Smash WiiU Modding and Help Center

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As long as you see the meta, etc. folders in the version folder, you should be good to go. Just copy your dt and is files into content and have sm4sh explorer open up the content folder.
If this doesn't work, I reserve the right to cry and possibly flip a table.

So it better work. Because I can't afford a new table.

TSSableye

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this doesn't work, I reserve the right to cry and possibly flip a table.

So it better work. Because I can't afford a new table.

I cri evry tiem ;_;

Changing the subject, does anyone know how to view and edit models. I have a model.nud and don't know how to open it. (I am not talking about textures)

I've been wanting to know how to do this for a while as well. Yet I'm not entirely sure how to open that type of file either. Maybe there's something that can read them? No idea tbh.

vaanrose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Changing the subject, does anyone know how to view and edit models. I have a model.nud and don't know how to open it. (I am not talking about textures)
I've been wanting to know how to do this for a while as well. Yet I'm not entirely sure how to open that type of file either. Maybe there's something that can read them? No idea tbh.

Use this 3ds Max script: http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-nud-vertex-injector.422999/

TSSableye

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This seems like the right place to ask, so I'll get straight to it. If I have the disc version of Smash Bros, how would I go about applying a patch to it that includes my texture hacks? Would I have to get a backup and play it off of Loadiine or is there a way for me to patch the game without having to have a Sm4sh backup?

So, would this still be possible? I don't want to waste space on my SD with another Sm4sh just to MOD Sm4sh :P

vaanrose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, would this still be possible? I don't want to waste space on my SD with another Sm4sh just to MOD Sm4sh :P

All you need is the files sm4shexplorer exports on your SD card. Then you run SDcafiine and just load the disc like normally and the mods will be applied.

TSSableye

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All you need is the files sm4shexplorer exports on your SD card. Then you run SDcafiine and just load the disc like normally and the mods will be applied.

You can just use sm4shexplorer. But you need dt00 and dt01 and ls

Perfect. Then it's just a matter of using the files that sm4shexplorer dumps and using them with SDcafiine? Wish I could've known of this earlier so I would have more space on my SD :creep:

Segtendo

#TeamMarie
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States

TSSableye

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, one more thing I'd like to ask. Is it possible to all out remove a character and replace it as well? For ex, let's say I don't use a character such as Wii Fit Trainer. Can I erase her character and make a copy of another character and edit it to my liking? Basically I want to-

-Remove a character completely

-Copy an already existing character over it's slot

-Edit that copied character

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, one more thing I'd like to ask. Is it possible to all out remove a character and replace it as well? For ex, let's say I don't use a character such as Wii Fit Trainer. Can I erase her character and make a copy of another character and edit it to my liking? Basically I want to-

-Remove a character completely

-Copy an already existing character over it's slot

-Edit that copied character

Remove Wii Fit? You monster.

AFAIK, its possible to remove a character from the CSS, I read about it in this thread I think.

Has anyone tried editing song titles using Japanese characters? Just curious, because I have a few songs that I'd like to have their original title, rather than the Romaji.

TSSableye

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remove Wii Fit? You monster.

AFAIK, its possible to remove a character from the CSS, I read about it in this thread I think.

Has anyone tried editing song titles using Japanese characters? Just curious, because I have a few songs that I'd like to have their original title, rather than the Romaji.

Wii Fit is an abomination to this sacred game. Let it be banished from our realms. :gun:

I think it would be possible. It's just a matter of copying and pasting the names over? I think it would be possible since there are Jap. text files in the game, so yeah, go for it if anything.

Mario123311

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How long does a dump of Smash 4 usually take? Just curious because it was taking a bit longer than expected for me. ((I'll probably try again next Friday or Saturday.))

vaanrose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
glad to help

The program doesn't seem to be working for me. I added three new textures to TLink, all based on the texture in slot 8. I went sequentially, changing the new textures' IDs to 9, 10 and 11, but nothing seems to have changed. If more than one of them is in a match, both players still get whichever texture player one selects.

The tutorial says to put the textures and the bat file into the same folder as the Texture Injector. That's the pack found here, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: I think they should make a movie where Ed from FMA meets Ed from brotherhood +1