DAMN, first time my G6 Lite lose me my save :(

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by paxl13, Dec 13, 2007.

Dec 13, 2007
  1. paxl13
    OP

Newcomer paxl13 Member

Canada
    Hi there,

I don't know to waht this is due but I lost my Zelda Save [ my GF was having completed it [​IMG] ]. I played a lot with DLDI lately but the only time I got some error are when I tryed nethack without his directory, It may have destoryed my save [ Now I"m making backup each time I add or remove a game ! ] And I will keep my Gp2x for the homebrew, too dangerous on this cart !

Do somone know why it has appened ?

paxl13

2. test84

Member test84 GBAtemp's last ninja 2.

Iran
    sorry i donno but u can get mt Zalda's save games from GBAtemp's save game section, and they are for G6 Lite.

3. scandal_uk

Member scandal_uk GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    The G6 Lite will "write" the save game to the save file when the G6 menu is next loaded. However, when you have a problem with this, it only affects your most recent save game.

If you lost your save altogether then I have no idea what this could be due to. With my G6 Lite, I always back-up the saves whenever I connect it to the PC as a matter of habit - after all, that's when I usually add homebrew.

I've read many posts where other users have this problem from time to time - just back-up the saves whenever you connect it to the PC.

4. serg0

Member serg0 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    You should backup your saves frequetly.