Homebrew [Custom Launcher] Spider3DSTools released

Slushie3DS

Cold Beverage Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just so you know, VC Injection currently only works in firmwares 9.0-9.2, and is in its infancy. Don't expect wonders. You're better off trying CitrAGB, as GBA injection still has little to no research.

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gecko3DS is just a launcher, like Gecko for the Wii. Codes do not come with it, you are resonsible for finding your own code.bin files. But soon Gecko3DS will support multiple code.bin files (i.e code.bin, code1.bin, code2.bin, code3.bin etc) so you don't have to merge any code.bin's and change offsets and shit all the time.
If I may inject something here for the naming system for Gecko3DS, as I think that would be confusing especially with more then 20 or more codes. It is standard practice to add 0 in the end of the file name for the numbering system. For example Code000.bin, Code001.bin... Code010.bin, so on and so forth. otherwise the file system will show something like this: Code1.bin and after that Code10.bin - Code19.bin, then Code2.bin, again after that Code20.bin - Code 29.bin. So viewing them could be confusing and could throw the whole ordering off.
Just a suggestion.

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
how do i host this ln my own website server so i dont have to go to loadcode.projectpokemon.org?

You just need one index.html and do not need browserify at all with my modified HTML/JS code, follow here and feel free to download.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-custom-rop-loader-html.379531/

Looks like word#3 of InitData and word#2 of Self is not really needed for ROP to load, at leaset for 9x. So only 7 words left that must be at the exact locations, also word 4,5,6 of InitData may be merged iside the ROP code itself, not only inside dummy data.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You just need one index.html and do not need browserify at all with my modified HTML/JS code, follow here and feel free to download.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-custom-rop-loader-html.379531/

Looks like word#3 of InitData and word#2 of Self is not really needed for ROP to load, at leaset for 9x. So only 7 words left that must be at the exact locations, also word 4,5,6 of InitData may be merged iside the ROP code itself, not only inside dummy data.
I wanna load code.bin, not ROP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Infinite