Homebrew Cover Collections for Emulators With Cover Support

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Here are a few more covers:- Abz inspired me to work on some discworld covers their not great and the spines may be out(I cannot test at the mo because I'm on holiday and don't have my wii/wiiu with me.
I'm working on a 7th Guest cover and hopefully post it here later.
Abz your discworld 2 cover is awesome I love the luggage even if not a big fan of Rincewind:)
Thanks sion, your covers are very cool too, just Discworld1 spine is too wide I believe.
can you just fix this please.
tbh I like yours better and I'm gonna add them to the pack later :)

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
AbdallahTerro
Is this ok?

Discworld%20Final.png

sion_zaphod

Trophies
XP
Country
AbdallahTerro
Thats good man. I was going to reply that I couldn't remove the text from the spine without some heavy duty editing. But if you want the logo with no background to play around with here you go:-

Discworld%20Logo.png

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Here are 2 more covers for scummvm

Myst.png

Riven.png
YES!! MYST & RIVEN!, bro for me me those were the first 2 click and point adventure games I ever played, or at least the first ones I remember so they were definitely noteworthy, I'm d/loading these games and setting it up in WiiFlow to play ASAP. Thanks sion_zaphod, you just brought me some serious nostalgia, it was like the memories of these games were always there but off in some distant part of my brain.

sion_zaphod

Trophies
XP
Country
MassiveRican
Thanks man a lot of people did'nt get the appeal of those games (especially rpg junkies don't get those games because it was a totally different style of gaming). But I found them awesome and ahead of their time. They are both completable with scummvm btw but both have small bugs here and there (I suggest regular saves. Press down on wiimote to access virtual keyboard then press [CTRL F5] to access the them main scummvm ingame menu and save from there).

P.s I am such a MYST junkie that I have a complete set of games except real myst (have you played that and is it any good?)

Reactions: Cypher16

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
hehe well I am an RPG lover, but I'm also a puzzle lover, I don't know why but these games appealed to me very much, roaming around in a sort of open world figuring out how to go about exploring and opening new paths, it was fun for me. Well from what little I ca remember of it yes the original myst was good, I actually didn't play any sequel besides Riven, although I know there were more. What does the Myst pack include?

Reactions: Cypher16

sion_zaphod

Trophies
XP
Country
MassiveRican
I am an RPG lover too and I consider the MYST series RPG but my RPG loving mates did not like MYST or its sequels (I truly admit that the last couple of games were borderline pants). But the first 2 were true classics and I still play MYST III and IV on my xbox now and again. I don't know what the MYST pack includes? Real MYST is supposed to be a re-telling of the first game in true first person style (I didn't like the sound of it so I avoided it since release and just wondered if you knew if it was any good).

Suggestion! lets start a forum of RGP games specific to system. I actually own a few thousand cross console/computer RPG's and can provide a lot of insight.

Reactions: MassiveRican

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ALcfGYLXcjQ?si=ePdtM6b0p5sWaxof