bloodbro.zip.png

Mazinger Z
mazinger.zip.png

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
SG-1000 cover set is now 99% complete. I have redone all covers in a similar style to these:-
I have sent Mastershoes the complete set.
Elevator%20Action.png

Golgo%2013.png
Zaxxon.png

Reactions: mastershoes

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SG-1000 cover set is now 99% complete. I have redone all covers in a similar style to these:-
I have sent Mastershoes the complete set.

They turned out fantastic! Great work on this set bud!! I will get them hosted & posted sometime tomorrow night. :)

Great contribution!!

Tetsuo Shima

Thanks for your continued awesome work as well man! Still gathering up everything as you post 'em guys, i'll get the dosbox and arcade sets updated eventually when i finish updating this scummvm set. Wheeee, progress!

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Tetsuo Shima If it wasn't for your Sig I wouldn't have ever found your DosBox thread, I don't scour through the threads often, so I'm glad you put it there thanks!
Yes, I was worried that after so much work that thread had no visibility.

Mastershoes, glad you like my new covers. I hope that the new Retroarch Mame core will come out soon to increase compatibility, there are many other arcade covers I'd wish to add.

Reactions: bm123456

sion_zaphod

Trophies
XP
Country
Tetsuo Shima
That is a great arcade set! What plugin are you using to play MAME/Arcade roms? When I tried the Mame plugin it would not work with roms on usb. Does it only work with the roms in mame folder on sd card root?

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
sion_zaphod
I don't use Mame at all, every game from my posts is playing perfectly on Fba cores (except for Ninja Gaiden, who was working on previous Retroarch's version but now no more).
I'm using multiple magic numbers with every fba core plugin to have everything together, if you need help with this please tell me :)

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update 06-29-13: Added sion_zaphod's new custom SG-1000 set! It contains 71 covers. It's a very nice set, go pick it up!!

Side-Note: I had to rename "H.E.R.O (Japan)" to "HERO (Japan)" because it would cause WiiFlow to flip out, freeze, and not cache the cover. You've been warned! :P

sion_zaphod

Trophies
XP
Country
Tetsuo Shima
I've already got all my arcade stuff setup on one source button but thanks.
When I saw your covers i thought someone had found reliable way to play mame sets.

I gather fba core can play some other varieties of roms

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sure! Here is a complete compatibility list posted some time ago in the Retroarch thread (sorry, I don't remember the author of this titanic work). As you can see there are many drivers supported, but mind you that FBA syncs its roms with bleeding-edge MAME for every release, so if a game listed as working doesn't run, try downloading an updated rom.

Reactions: sion_zaphod

mastershoes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Update 07-01-13: Added ToddofWar420's new Game Gear Set. There are a handful from TCP in there but it's 95% ToW here. He put a lot of time into his template and creating this set while working some mad crazy hours, so give the man some props. This set so far has 115 covers and 13 alts. Enjoy!

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
AACThaKid There is a whole Tutorial in the opening post man!! On top of that there is a multitude of ways to get to the WiiFlow Wiki. Try wiiflow.info,
wiiflow.org, wiiflow.net or wiiflowiki.com. They all work I promise. If after reading and then attempting to get things going, try getting a bit more specific with your question and letting us know where your getting stuck at, or what's giving you problems, your question is so vague and shows such little effort into trying to get things setup it's almost appallingly rude.. Many of us here have spent a lot of time creating our setups, writing instructions, answering questions, and the OP and many, many users have gone as far as providing you with everything you need to get covers to show.

Do you even know if you want full 3D covers or if you just want flat 2D covers? The fact that you asked about covers in Wii64 makes me think you didn't read much at all.. there is a way to show 2D covers in the "GX" line of emulators, but not Wii64, but if you're looking for full 3D covers that's a whole different story.

Reactions: Etheboss

AACThaKid

Dark Wolf is watching
Trophies
Website
soundclick.com
XP
Country
United States
AACThaKid There is a whole Tutorial in the opening post man!! On top of that there is a multitude of ways to get to the WiiFlow Wiki. Try wiiflow.info,
wiiflow.org, wiiflow.net or wiiflowiki.com. They all work I promise. If after reading and then attempting to get things going, try getting a bit more specific with your question and letting us know where your getting stuck at, or what's giving you problems, your question is so vague and shows such little effort into trying to get things setup it's almost appallingly rude.. Many of us here have spent a lot of time creating our setups, writing instructions, answering questions, and the OP and many, many users have gone as far as providing you with everything you need to get covers to show.

Do you even know if you want full 3D covers or if you just want flat 2D covers? The fact that you asked about covers in Wii64 makes me think you didn't read much at all.. there is a way to show 2D covers in the "GX" line of emulators, but not Wii64, but if you're looking for full 3D covers that's a whole different story.

i am sorry, i made a post a few pages back with all the info and noone got back to me, i did mess up by including Wii64 in there, My Mistake and i am sorry about that, as for seeing guides/instructions a lot of them include using other mods, programs, and sd cards.

i am using/on
USB Loader GX r1215
i load my Snes9x GX, FCE Ultra GX, Genesis Plus GX, and Visual Boy Advance GX via Channels on the main wii menu, everything is placed on my USB Harddrive

i am wanting to see just flat 2D Case or game covers for the Snes9x GX, FCE Ultra GX, Genesis Plus GX, and Visual Boy Advance GX games on the side of the list
i am on....
Snes9x GX 4.3.2
FCE Ultra GX 3.3.4
Genesis Plus GX 1.7.4
Visual Boy Advance GX 2.2.8

i have no idea where to place the covers, how to get them to show, what folder needs to be made and so-on

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
LOL, i have never ever seen anyone call MassiveRican an ass...he is always nice and helpfull to people.

After reading his post i see it as him trying to help you AACThaKid.

I understand his reaction also, lots of people do NOT read before asking and do NOT look at the first page of most topics, but that is why there are forums like this...Do you know how many times this happens, can you imagine telling the same thing over and over againto people who ask?
Many things are already explained in detail on this (and other) forum....and this topic is no exception.

Ofcourse, if you are still stuck AFTER reading up on it, you are free to ass anyway... :)

AACThaKid

Dark Wolf is watching
Trophies
Website
soundclick.com
XP
Country
United States
i was being a little too harsh, i just don't like people acting like i did not read something like this, i have edited my post and i am sorry

the OP Only talks about using WiiFlow, i do not use WiiFlow................ but i guess i will give WiiFlow a try, it has changed ALOT since i last looked into it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nobody is reading what you post.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.