Another cover for scuumvm
FullThrottle.png

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
MassiveRican
I made the covers for scummvm but I can't see why you can't use the covers on either. I have my source menu setup to link the plugins for DosBox/Scummvm/ResidualVM/CaveStory/Tyrquake/and PrBoom into one (they are mostly PC Games after all except the odd FM Towns game in my Scummvm collection).

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
is Grim Fandango playable on residualvm? I knew it was unstable
Sure is Tesuo, I went deep into it yesterday and that game is hilarious and fun to play. I've saved often and still only one hiccup happened where I had to reset the game, but no big deal.

sion_zaphod, got it bud thanks, I prefer to play through ScummVM when possible, I'll get a hold of those games and see if I can set them up for play through ScummVM.

mastershoes

GameTDB Mod & Retro Cover Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sion_zaphod - Hell yeah!

I have all your new covers gathered up, I might wait until you slow down to update the OP, lol. Thanks for the continuing contributions!!

Edit:

UPDATE!

-Update 06-23-13: Found a really nice custom Amiga cover set that was made by sheep2001, cover guru over at TheCoverProject.net. It contains 56 dvd size covers. Finally some covers for UAE-Wii!!

Reactions: Dump

sion_zaphod

Ex-Galactic President; confidence trickster; etc
Trophies
XP
Country
mastershoes
Yeah I've been making a few covers lately :). Had a week off work and a holiday so been relaxing reading and net surfing and working on some picture edits. Hope you all like my covers. I'm especially proud of the Dizzy ones. I spent a few hours editing those 3 from the original Amstrad/Speccy and other format cases and had to edit out the annoying moby games watermark on a few of them (pain in the a**e that was!).

Anyway I still have some Scummvm/Dosbox covers to do this week to complete my current setup but if you have any special requests I can have a go at anything. Note anyone interested in games I have running on those emulators or my config files can PM me. Between me Abz and Tesuoshima I think we have a pretty good dosbox collection going.

Awesome news about the Amiga set btw (I never owned one, I had an ATARI ST). I still have all my old games and boxes if you want me to work on some covers for both Amiga and ST (covers were the same for PC/ST/AMIGA). Also most of my covers can be used for multi systems because I try to edit out as much of the system format info as possible.

newyears1978

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow this is very helpful, thanks a ton.

Question, what are the sets based off of? I have no intro sets that are built with Hyperlist and I notice that the cover packs are all missing a bunch from each. Still not a complaint just curious..this is still very helpful and much appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, 4th what?