ROM Hack Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

TornZero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's absolutely no bugs in this game, Schlupi. I've been playing this game with the patch for over a month without bugs or glitches.

Also, BlueFlame90, I think it'd be easier to work on the main script after the minor script parts are finished, like the Geass choices.

Ega0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I have a problem. Patch applied successfull, but after some time dialogues in game change to Japanese. It is OK or I did something wrong?

BlueFlame90

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm planning to tanslate the Geass choices first, bu it's really hard because the space is very limited.
Anyway on Friday i'm finished with my finals, then i translate all geass choices.

dtherpgfan657289

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got to the second chapter where it involves Kallen, Ohgi, and the loud guy going up to the clock tower in the school at night. And it freezes every single time at that same spot. I'm running an Acekard 2 with Acekard RPG Update 4.07 when I play the game.

Ega0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
OK, I played with Japanese, but now I have game freeze: when I want to met with Shirley near statue (after shoot Viletta) game goes black screen. I used Geass on 2 soldiers on my way (all choices checked). This bug appear when I want to enter area, where Shirley is...
frown.gif

BlueFlame90

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ega0 said:
OK, I played with Japanese, but now I have game freeze: when I want to met with Shirley near statue (after shoot Viletta) game goes black screen. I used Geass on 2 soldiers on my way (all choices checked). This bug appear when I want to enter area, where Shirley is...
frown.gif
Do you know the name of the area? Because it would help to know the location.

I actually fixed the error at the clock tower, but some poeple still have problems there.
try that part with an emulator

Ega0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Area name: Narita Moutains. C.C. went south. I want to go north to statue & Shirley.

I'm playing on DSLite + Acekard 2 (newest firmware).

dtherpgfan657289

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's during Chapter 2, 3 for me. Kallen, Ohgi and Tamaki go to the courtyard at Ashford Academy at night. They get contacted by Zero and guided toward the clocktower. They go to the third floor, and it hangs when you try to advance to the rooftop for me.

BlueFlame90

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ega0 said:
Area name: Narita Moutains. C.C. went south. I want to go north to statue & Shirley.

I'm playing on DSLite + Acekard 2 (newest firmware).
I played to that point and I'm so sorry! I translated the place you wanted to go to "Narita Memorial Monument" and that are to many bytes for the location variable.
Because of that mistake the game overwrites some important values with this name, in short it caused a freeze/crash!
I change it and took the Narita out : "Memorial Monument" is the new name and it works now.

QUOTE(dtherpgfan657289 @ Jun 30 2009, 01:50 AM) It's during Chapter 2, 3 for me. Kallen, Ohgi and Tamaki go to the courtyard at Ashford Academy at night. They get contacted by Zero and guided toward the clocktower. They go to the third floor, and it hangs when you try to advance to the rooftop for me.
Same as above, it only freezed when you entered that place at night. I fixed it but i wonder why would you go there on Chapter 3?

Anyway here is a new patch: cghnl_v03.zip
Theres nothing new in this patch! I only corrected some spelling mistakes, changed Karen to Kallen and fixed the 2 errors mentioned above. So you can continue to play.
yaynds.gif

Remember to patch the original rom file.

If someone has problems with patching tell me about it, i try to make it work.

winrehs

Trophies
XP
Country
How about translating Code Geass R2 Banjou no Geass Gekijou after this one is done..??

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
slowdown it's still going to be long time to finish this, this game is text heavy

Posts merged

slowdown it's still going to be long time to finish this, this game is text heavy

BlueFlame90

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well i think i translated all Geass choices, but i had no time to test it.
I'm releasing it now because it makes it easier to play the game if you know what you just ordered them^^
If some find errors, bugs or untranslated Geass choices report them to me.

Here is the Patch: cghnl_v04.zip

EDIT: I need a tool that helps me translating Code Geass! If you are interested helping me making a tool, than PM me^^

Isabelyes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
hmmm, well, I'm currently learning how to speak japanese and I just bought a book for writing Hiragana and Katakana,
and i love Code Geass, so , maybe, sometime...

BlueFlame90

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ega0 said:
Does anyone know something about blue-haired guy after complete game?
biggrin.gif
Who is it?
from wikipedia merged:
That is Pollux rui Britannia

Pollux rui Britannia is a character exclusive to the Nintendo DS video game and a member of the Britannian Imperial Family. He pilots the Knightmare Frame Aquila. Pollux possesses the same Geass ability as Lelouch, though when brought against one another his seems to be inferior. His twin brother is Castor rui Britannia and pilots the Knightmare Frame Equus. Castor possesses a Geass that allows him to telepathically communicate with his twin brother Pollux. He is frequently mistaken for his brother, much to his annoyance. Both he and his brother are likely named after the Greek and Roman mythological twin brothers, Castor and Pollux, respectively.

You have to fight them in a other route.
Screens:
pollux1.gif
pollux2.gif

EDIT: Put in spoiler, sorry I forgot to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo