Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck with your finals BlueFlame
smile.gif

ZeroGeass said:
XD I'm such a noob It doesn't seem to be working for me can anyone please help me?
Just adding to a copy-paste of Post #166:

1. Extract the Patch folder from the Patch.rar download anywhere on your computer
2. Have a clean, untrimmed Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch ROM, not to be confused with Code Geass R2 Banjou no Geass Gekijou
- The .nds file can have any name for patching (example: I named it alkhdasjdlkfj.nds & HI GBATEMP.nds and both worked
tongue.gif
)
3. drag and drop the .nds file onto the .bat file named patch (the file with the picture of little cog wheels in it) in your Patch folder
- I feel obligated to say it's like dragging a file into a folder, only it's the patch.bat file instead (obligated to say this b/c the question's popped up before on this forum
laugh.gif
)
4. a black cmd box should open saying "Patching rom...," when it's finished it'll say "Done! Press any key to continue . . ."
5. hey presto you should now have file called new.nds in your Patch folder and that's your newly translated rom; rename it to whatever you'd like
Optional 6. If you have cheats for Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch & want to use them, make sure to change the Game ID of the game in the cheat file to the newly patched one.

roxas_z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hate2.gif

u people r so GAY
as u translate the game with out the script
its like seeing
a man naked ...
i mean this patch is shit like the translation group ..

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
dude whay's your problem, if you want to have it your way do it your way, i too want the script to be translated , but it's up to the translator to have them or not or what progress they are having, fuck off

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
roxas_z said:
hate2.gif

u people r so GAY
its like seeing
a man naked ...

lolwut
Translations aren't completed at lightning speeds.
And from what i have seen this translation is very accurate...well from what i have seen so far at least.
Its upto the translator to decide what he wants to translate.
They are doing this for FREE y'know? Have some respect/patience.
And if you don't have the patience, learn Japanese.
Though i doubt you would even be able to do that....

@Others can someone explain the battle system to me? Apparently there was some long winded explanation but all i can see is a turn based system and was therefore wondering if there is anything more i should know about the battle system? >_

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Gundam Eclipse said:
roxas_z said:
hate2.gif

u people r so GAY
its like seeing
a man naked ...

lolwut
Translations aren't completed at lightning speeds.
And from what i have seen this translation is very accurate...well from what i have seen so far at least.
Its upto the translator to decide what he wants to translate.
They are doing this for FREE y'know? Have some respect/patience.
And if you don't have the patience, learn Japanese.
Though i doubt you would even be able to do that....

@Others can someone explain the battle system to me? Apparently there was some long winded explanation but all i can see is a turn based system and was therefore wondering if there is anything more i should know about the battle system? >_

ZeroGeass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fyga said:
Good luck with your finals BlueFlame
smile.gif

ZeroGeass said:
XD I'm such a noob It doesn't seem to be working for me can anyone please help me?
Just adding to a copy-paste of Post #166:

1. Extract the Patch folder from the Patch.rar download anywhere on your computer
2. Have a clean, untrimmed Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch ROM, not to be confused with Code Geass R2 Banjou no Geass Gekijou
- The .nds file can have any name for patching (example: I named it alkhdasjdlkfj.nds & HI GBATEMP.nds and both worked
tongue.gif
)
3. drag and drop the .nds file onto the .bat file named patch (the file with the picture of little cog wheels in it) in your Patch folder
- I feel obligated to say it's like dragging a file into a folder, only it's the patch.bat file instead (obligated to say this b/c the question's popped up before on this forum
laugh.gif
)
4. a black cmd box should open saying "Patching rom...," when it's finished it'll say "Done! Press any key to continue . . ."
5. hey presto you should now have file called new.nds in your Patch folder and that's your newly translated rom; rename it to whatever you'd like
Optional 6. If you have cheats for Code Geass Hangyaku no Lelouch & want to use them, make sure to change the Game ID of the game in the cheat file to the newly patched one.
Thanks very much I encountered one slight problem though when I patched it on the .bat file it did not create a new rom and I then tried the rom I put on the patch and when I played it it was still in Japanese.

Fyga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZeroGeass said:
Thanks very much I encountered one slight problem though when I patched it on the .bat file it did not create a new rom and I then tried the rom I put on the patch and when I played it it was still in Japanese.
That's curious
blink.gif
, anymore details like what the cmd window said or did it actually say the whole Done! message but produced nothing?

ZeroGeass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Fyga said:
ZeroGeass said:
That's curious
blink.gif
, anymore details like what the cmd window said or did it actually say the whole Done! message but produced nothing?
yes here is the exact thing it says

Patching rom...
"E:\Documents and settings\My name\Desktop\Ndsroms\Code geass rom hack\xdelta" is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
Done!
Press any ket to continue. . .

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
ZeroGeass said:
Fyga said:
ZeroGeass said:
That's curious
blink.gif

Patching rom...
"E:\Documents and settings\My name\Desktop\Ndsroms\Code geass rom hack\xdelta" is not recognized as an internal or external command,
Done!
okay it didn't actually patch the rom then, have you tried redownloading it, and download another copy of the rom just to be sure

ZeroGeass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
clegion said:
ZeroGeass said:
Fyga said:
ZeroGeass said:
That's curious
blink.gif

Patching rom...
Done!
okay it didn't actually patch the rom then, have you tried redownloading it, and download another copy of the rom just to be sure
I think im Probably doing something extremely wrong here but now it came up with a new message

Patching rom....
xdelta3: file open failed: read: E:\Documents and Settings\My Name\Desktop\cghn1.xd:
The system cannot find the file specified

Done!
Press any key to continue. . .

Well I still don't know what to do but thank you very much for helping me so far.

ZeroGeass

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
clegion said:
yes something is definitely wrong there, it tried mine again and it works just fine try moving to a folder maybe that will help and keep the rom on the same folder
Ok well now I got it to wrok and its patched and stuff but only the intro and like first 2 min are english is that supposed to be like that?

ChrnoYamato1991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ ZeroGeass: Yes it is supposed to be like that. Menu's/names/items/approx 2 min of script is translated, but the rest of the script is not done yet.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but are there plans to translate the rest of the story script? Just wondering.
Good work though BlueFlame. Good luck with finals
smile.gif

Hypothetical question: If the script were to be translated, and I wanted to patch it with the full translation, could I use the same save file on my r4? Or do I have to start all the way over?

BlueFlame90

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ChrnoYamato1991 said:
@ ZeroGeass: Yes it is supposed to be like that. Menu's/names/items/approx 2 min of script is translated, but the rest of the script is not done yet.

Sorry if this has already been asked, but are there plans to translate the rest of the story script? Just wondering.
Good work though BlueFlame. Good luck with finals
smile.gif

Hypothetical question: If the script were to be translated, and I wanted to patch it with the full translation, could I use the same save file on my r4? Or do I have to start all the way over?
Thanks!
Well I am planning to translate the complete script, but it's a lot of work.
I'm still not 100% sure if i do it.

ChrnoYamato1991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So there are still plans to do the whole script? Excellent. No pressure, I'll wait as long as neccessary. I totally understand that its a lot of work and am just thankful that you are even taking the time to do this Blueflame. Just wondering, what is it exactly that you think you can't do?

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
This game is actually pretty good. being a Code Geass fan, I decided to try it..

The translation is great, too. If I come across any bugs I'll be sure to report them.

Posts merged

This game is actually pretty good. being a Code Geass fan, I decided to try it...

The translation is great, too. If I come across any bugs I'll be sure to report them. Thanks for the translation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @HiradeGirl, https://a.co/d/6oECWAh