Hi! Im going to sell my 3ds xl and need to factory reset it back to stock. I have the latest luma installed, and godmode9 updated. Is it possible to undo it all. I dont have the original nand backup. Thanks

Do you think you're the first person with that problem..?Im going to sell my 3ds xl and need to factory reset it back to stock.
I have my personal NNID logged in also, so i felt that a clean sleet would be bestDo you think you're the first person with that problem..?
The usual advice is that you should just sell it as-is and advise the buyer that CFW is installed.
Thanks!The uninstallation guide at 3ds.hacks.guide lists some of the scenarios where a NAND backup is necessary. Basically, if you didn't modify any system files on the console itself then you are okay. Just make sure you follow The Guide exactly as written.
Thanks!You can completely remove CFW from your console before sell it, just follow this guide
https://3ds.hacks.guide/uninstall-cfw.html
Doing a System Format will remove your NNID but will not remove boot9strap or the copy of Luma on the NAND.I have my personal NNID logged in also, so i felt that a clean sleet would be best