Hacking Clones now safer than official Gateway firmware. Ironic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Firstly, I'm laughing at the fact that yet another Gateway fanboy is calling me a shill. Secondly, have you been living under a rock the past few days? There have been a few reports already of people using the official launcher but still getting bricked. Example: gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-ing-bricked-never-even-use-clones.360657/
And a few well known members of the French forum: gueux-forum.net/index.php?/topic/277405-rumeur-la-team-gateway-brickerait-volontairement-les-3ds-utilisant-des-clones/

But since you are such a Gateway fanboy, you'll just claim all these people are "r4 shills" and live in your ignorant little bubble.

No, I don't say those users are shills, it's very probable that they say the truth. But you also are not 100% they are not. I could easily have R4 card and Gateway card, but brick my console with R4 and for the picture place Gateway card beside it. I want to see those users send their consoles to Gateway for inspection. If they dont send - they are lying, if they send they are convinced in what they belive. No code is 100% bug free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!