Hacking Can't enter in to emuNAND with A9LH?

Real.96

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just be sure that the backup you restore really has 9.2 in it.
Yes sure. Please explain me one thing: have i to run Decrypt9 from homebrew?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well, you should use decrypt9 arm9loaderhax edition and restore the 9.2sysnand. I always tell people: deleting their emunand to save 2gb because they have arm9loaderhax with sysnand 10.6 is VERY stupid. You guys should buy a bigger sd!
I don't wanna delete my sysNAND ahaha i've got a 32gb SD so i've no problems

Real.96

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
But if you have a 32gb card, why are you deleting emunand? Emunand is very useful and save. Well, get your 9.2sysnand on the sd card, download decrypt9 and it's arm9loaderhax.bin and restore.
As i wrote before i DON'T wanna delete my sysNAND

Real.96

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I flashed 9.2 on sysNAND but it removet the a9lh....what have i to do if i want a sysNAND 9.2 with a9lh? I must downgrade also the emunand? And then install my otp?

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I flashed 9.2 on sysNAND but it removet the a9lh....what have i to do if i want a sysNAND 9.2 with a9lh? I must downgrade also the emunand? And then install my otp?
If you had a9lh, then did you keep your OTP or better yet the .3dsx file? If so, you dont have to go through the downgrade grading process again

Real.96

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If you had a9lh, then did you keep your OTP or better yet the .3dsx file? If so, you dont have to go through the downgrade grading process again
yes, i've got everything. But now my situation is:
sysNAND 9.2
emuNAND 10.6
a9lh not installed.
If i want install a9lh keeping the sysNAND in 9.2, do i must downgrade the emunand?

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes, i've got everything. But now my situation is:
sysNAND 9.2
emuNAND 10.6
a9lh not installed.
If i want install a9lh keeping the sysNAND in 9.2, do i must downgrade the emunand?
Sorry if im missing something as I haven't done this for a while, but if you could explain farther, what is your problem? Just install the .3dsx through the homebrew menu and you have a9lh. It's not gonna update your sysnand. You don't have to downgrade anything. Sysnand will still be on 9.2 and emunand will still be on 10.6.

Real.96

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Sorry if im missing something as I haven't done this for a while, but if you could explain farther, what is your problem? Just install the .3dsx through the homebrew menu and you have a9lh. It's not gonna update your sysnand.
No? because the first time i've installed a9lh, i don't know why it updated my sysNAND...as matter of fact i couldn't boot into sysNAND becuase after installed a9lh it became 10.6

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No? because the first time i've installed a9lh, i don't know why it updated my sysNAND...as matter of fact i couldn't boot into sysNAND becuase after installed a9lh it became 10.6
Oh I get it. I assume you're using AuReiNand right? By default it autoboots to emunand.

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes and i changed them many times also redownloading
Well I can tell you this: a9lh WILL NOT ever under any circumstance update your sysnand. It was not created for that purpose and there is no coding within it that would fulfill that purpose, so you have nothing to worry about there. As for the black screen, I recommend deleting everything pertaining to AuReiNand, menuhax, and anything thing else you may think may interfere with booting, and try again.

Edit: if it still doesn't work for you, I'd like to see your sd card just to make sure that everything looks correct if that's fine (blur out everything you want hidden I just want to help :ha:). PM is fine if you want.

Last edited by Just Passing By,

Real.96

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well I can tell you this: a9lh WILL NOT ever under any circumstance update your sysnand. It was not created for that purpose and there is no coding within it that would fulfill that purpose, so you have nothing to worry about there. As for the black screen, I recommend deleting everything pertaining to AuReiNand, menuhax, and anything thing else you may think may interfere with booting, and try again.
I'm doing it again and i'll pay more attention. Hope this time it works. But before, the first time i've done it, i also removed the menuhax but the sysNAND didn't boot. There was no way.

Reactions: Just Passing By

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm doing it again and i'll pay more attention. Hope this time it works. But before, the first time i've done it, i also removed the menuhax but the sysNAND didn't boot. There was no way.

A9LH won't boot sysnand by itself. You should use a CFW for that. Looks confusing but its what it is. Don't ever erase your sysnand backup. The system firmware should be loaded from the SD by a9lh. You can boot into Sysnand with 9.0 native_firm with aureinand L mode, for example.

Last edited by Urbanshadow,

Real.96

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
A9LH won't boot sysnand by itself. You should use a CFW for that. Looks confusing but its what it is. Don't ever erase your sysnand backup. The system firmware should be loaded from the SD by a9lh. You can boot into Sysnand with 9.0 native_firm with aureinand L mode, for example.
I tried also to boot by rxtool, but nothin. It freezed on a black screen

Just Passing By

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried also to boot by rxtool, but nothin. It freezed on a black screen
OK you're on a9lh right? From there just redownload the absolute new version of AuReiNand and extract the rei folder and the arm9loaderhax.bin to the root of your sd card. After that, redownload the absolute new firm folder and take the firmware.bin and the firmware90.bin and stick it in the rei folder that's in the root of your sd card and try that. I know you've probably done this, but human error can happen.

Urbanshadow

Trophies
XP
Country
OK you're on a9lh right? From there just redownload the absolute new version of AuReiNand and extract the rei folder and the arm9loaderhax.bin to the root of your sd card. After that, redownload the absolute new firm folder and take the firmware.bin and the firmware90.bin and stick it in the rei folder that's in the root of your sd card and try that. I know you've probably done this, but human error can happen.

I'm starting to see he doesn't understand what he's got into hands. And that could be dangerous.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative