Hacking BOYCOTT 3DSLink / R4i Deluxe 3DS / Orange 3DS !!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 33,307
  • Replies 257
  • Likes 8
Status
Not open for further replies.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That's what you get for buying R4.

It's just a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a card for the DS.
And now, a copy of a card for the 3DS.

I'm waiting for Hyper-blue-R4i-3DS-Deluxe-Wifi-Fifa-Mario-Avatar-King-Super-Mega-Ultra edition

Reactions: porkiewpyne

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry but after copying Gateway 1.0 and 1.2 firmware they promised they will do their own work. But here we again again and they copied Gateway 2.0b1!!! As a 3dslink user I am furious!!! (I Have both GW and 3dslink)

They copied it again!!

This R4i team has really lost my support, they are lying and deceiving. I will boycott R4i team with my last breath. I will go outside and burn my 3dslink to show my support to Gateway!!
</RANT>

Says the guy who uses both cards to copy and steal other peoples original work - the games themselves.

You are one weird dude.

Reactions: NEP

dezmen

Trophies
XP
Country
That's what you get for buying R4.

It's just a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy of a card for the DS.
And now, a copy of a card for the 3DS.

I'm waiting for Hyper-blue-R4i-3DS-Deluxe-Wifi-Fifa-Mario-Avatar-King-Super-Mega-Ultra edition
With almost half of the price difference ;)

mybluered

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a r4i gold 3ds deluxe and am now scared -_-. Can someone tell me what emunand is and what I can do with it? Thanks.

emunand is nothing now since nintendo has just released 3DS7.0.0-13.
There is no need to do it now.
Just replace launcher.dat and enjoy yourself with the piracy.

justinkb

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
People who are talking about the "hypocrisy" in decrying cloning of flashcards are missing the point entirely. This situation is bad for everyone involved, there is no upside to having knockoffs this early in the 3DS flashcard business. At some point Gateway team will stop investing in making their software better, and as a result the clones will be stuck too. The only thing that can prevent this is a boycott of the clones: that's why I support this thread.

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
As I said in another thread :

There's a chinese saying : 一分钱一分货(yi4 fen1 qian2, yi4 fen1 huo4) : the more money you pay, the better quality you will get (you get what you pay for). And this is true for everything you buy in China. As far as I know R4 is a Chinese team.

And even if the Gateway is made in China, believe me, R4 is a piece of crap. They just use their name to sell their products because they have been on the market for a long time.

The gateway team could release their launcher or their update much before but they don't because they take their time to test and give us a good update. They don't announce or promise something they can't do. They make good decisions when they have to. R4 just copies without brain and only wants to make money for a short time.

Stay away from them, go to buy a GATEWAY now, and support a REAL team, that's the only thing ya'll should do.

mybluered

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As I said in another thread :
There's a chinese saying : 一分钱一分货(yi4 fen1 qian2, yi4 fen1 huo4) : the more money you pay, the better quality you will get (you get what you pay for). And this is true for everything you buy in China. As far as I know R4 is a Chinese team.
And even if the Gateway is made in China, believe me, R4 is a piece of crap. They just use their name to sell their products because they have been on the market for a long time.

The gateway team could release their launcher or their update much before but they don't because they take their time to test and give us a good update. They don't announce or promise something they can't do. They make good decisions when they have to. R4 just copies without brain and only wants to make money for a short time.

Hi, boy.
There is no need to praise the piracy here.
Besides, gw2.0b is not a stable one at all.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And, ironically, a few months ago we were boycotting the Gateway 3DS for not delivering their promises. The cycle continues to spin....

Reactions: gamefan5

Hitsuagaya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
PLEASE CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION.
Thank you. Look i'm a noob and I really just want to know, can I play retail games on the r4i gold 3ds deluxe atm or is the EmuNand function now rendered impossible. Thank you.

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
And, ironically, a few months ago we were boycotting the Gateway 3DS for not delivering their promises. The cycle continues to spin....

I have always supported the Gateway. Until now I think they still delivered their "promises", there updates were often delayed but they wanted to be sure everything was fine. I do believe this.

ginryu

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thank you. Look i'm a noob and I really just want to know, can I play retail games on the r4i gold 3ds deluxe atm or is the EmuNand function now rendered impossible. Thank you.

Sorry everyone here started as a noob, you want to know?? search it, will take you a couple of minutes to do it and will make you better cause instead of waiting for someone else to solve your problems you will be solving them yourself.

Reactions: Schizoanalysis

youra6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

It's one thing about being a newb, its another thing to literally disregard everything in the forum. The answer has been repeated many many times before. The answer is YES YOU CAN. You need emUNAND to do it however. Get 6.3 up and running on your emuNAND, and then boot into classic mode.

Your system will detect the game and you can play all your retail games without fear of permanently updating the realNAND.

If you come across weird issues while trying to get emuNAND setup, that is a different story. We will be glad to help you; just create a new thread.

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France

You should better buy a Gateway dude.

Gold deluxe:lol:, you will regret your purchase.

I mean even the website of the Gateway is well designed. You can see they are just more professional. The informations are also clear.

dezmen

Trophies
XP
Country
You should better buy a Gateway dude.

Gold deluxe:lol:, you will regret your purchase.

I mean even the website of the Gateway is well designed. You can see they are just more professional. The informations are also clear.
Regret how? They are same and have same functionality.

Hitsuagaya just read r4i/gateway instructions or user instructions on forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, @salazarcosplay hi