• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

BLM under fire for defending Cuban regime

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
While BLM might have started as something with a good cause, it has long mutated.

Heck, I'm not in the US so I don't really need to worry about this, however, from an outsider's point of view, they end up acting as terrorists at times. Antifa is even worse.

EU Counter-Terrorism Coordinator recently made a paper on how EU should make plans to counter left-wing extremism and anarchism (they were already working on the right wing extremism).

While being in Europe makes us outsiders to most of the US problems, acts from Antifa and BLM did have some effects over here (didn't work so well for them though since what they did was vandalism over here).

Reactions: jimbo13

Arko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
And here you see the result of what happens to a society when the ruling class imprisons more than 40,000 dissidents, including teachers, police men, and journalists and people have to get their news from whatever social media platform hasn't been banned yet.

How so? What news source do I need so I shouldn't call his stupid -putting-words-in-one's-mouth attempt out?

The guy is like a reddit thedonalder's reflection in the mirror. "anyBoDy diSagreEs me iS faSciSt" is just lazy argumentative tactic.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

well none of my dictionary's show it. I cannot find it in the Merriam Webster dictionary I own

https://missivesfrommarx.wordpress.com/2010/05/29/the-doxa-and-doxosophers/

Also,

I mean you autistic people are smart afaik. You could also follow the breadcrumbs of your language. If -sophia -sophy as a suffix exists in your language, then the do-er of this concept as -er should also exist right?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
However for me, seeing people causing deaths, openly saying they should disturb people out of their comfort zones, burning buildings, looting stores.
What you're seeing is sensationalist right-wing propaganda, nothing more. You have no real perspective on the matter without living here. None of that shit is reality.

It's not mental gymnastics. It's just you are calling me biting into neo-con propaganda, while your entire poltitical existence IS neo-con propaganda.
"I know you are but what am I" is a child's retort. Stop believing everything you read and every highly-edited video you see on Facebook FFS. Even someone of your age shouldn't be that tech illiterate.

Reactions: Deleted User

Arko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
None of that shit is reality.

As I said, gas prices are on the rise. Don't light it so liberally.

Also, pull that off to your white (self-loathing) peasant. The brown guy's mind isn't easily as manipulatable as his.

"I know you are but what am I" is a child's retort.

It wasn't even that. You distorted it.

Again, western leftists are the puppets of neo-con capitalist scum. So before you accuse me of biting in to their propaganda, know that YOU are the neo-con propaganda.

Don't throw the rock if you live in a glass house.

highly-edited video you see on Facebook FFS.

I don't get my news from there.

Fail in your next assumption better next time.

Even someone of your age shouldn't be that tech illiterate.

I appreciate you taking time to check my profile but a tech literate person would also know the significance of 1. Jan 1970 in computing, yes?

D

Deleted User

First off, If I have to go to some randos word press site, that should be the first red flag about this "word"
I'm going to take a book out of foxi4 here.
Why should I believe this website? Are they an authority on the matter? What are their sources?

neo-con capitalist scum
Define neo-con. I have a funny feeling you don't know what it means.

Undwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is feeling circular. My point is that there is no benefit to the us KEEPING the embargo. It doesn't work for its supposedly intended purpose, but it does cost money, resources, manpower, and creates a humanitarian crisis that earns condemnation from the rest of the civilized world, so there is a clear cost to the embargo... a non-benefit, if you will :lol:. Also, I can see that you want to imagine yourself as Captain America, leader of US opinions, but I have worked with many cuban migrants directly, and I can't say I've found a match with your claims.

Careful, friend, that is awful close to hate speech. Also, I realize dunking is a sweet and addictive poison, but... "Are you a idiot?" is just a beautiful statement. Sorry to hear if you've had misfortune with BLM, but the point of the protests is that folks as a collective might actually have had a worse time of things, and you might be better served using sympathy over blind rage.

Never said one thing that is even close to hate speech , the idiot thing was in response to a ignorant response , response to hate speech. how is not being happy with the BLM Terrorist Group hate speech ? My Wife was half black , My cousins are black ..... it is not hate speech saying a group is awful ....... if I was black and said the KKK is awful would that be hate speech ? you idiot !!!

Reactions: jimbo13 and Arko

Arko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
First off, If I have to go to some randos word press site

You don't have to.

It's literally the first result on DuckDuckGo. You said the word doesn't exist, I showed you it's in circulation.

However, follow the breadcrumbs. I trust you, you can do it.

Define neo-con. I have a funny feeling you don't know what it means.

Can you lend me one of your dictionaries? I gotta check something real quick.

Undwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Killing people waling down the street is a statement not Terrorism ,,, sure thing dumb fucks ..... BLM has killed blacked in the shootings , just like the Rodny King/LA Rios I lived in .... I dont agree with that, just like I dont agree with slavery , just like I dont agree with killing Native Americans ... the list goes on

D

Deleted User

It's literally the first result on DuckDuckGo. You said the word doesn't exist, I showed you it's in circulation.
Great, but you realize a word has no meaning unless the word is agreed upon... Hence why we have dictionaries. I can say "agugugba" and claim it's a word, and give it a definition, but if 90% of people don't use it, don't know it exists, then the word is counted as "dead" or "doesn't exist" as I stated.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/doxosopher
the online version of Merriam does not count it as word. dictionary.com doesn't. all of these are dictionaries to this date people use. There are others, but these two are wide known. If it's not in their, then I'm sorry but it's not a word.

Last edited by ,

Undwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BLM, KKK ... same thing ---- but really the KKK dont shot up towns ------ so really the BLM is worse then the KKK

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
As I said, gas prices are on the rise. Don't light it so liberally.
In other words, you'll buy anything Zuckerberg is selling. Got it.

Again, western leftists are the puppets of neo-con capitalist scum. So before you accuse me of biting in to their propaganda, know that YOU are the neo-con propaganda.
All you've done this entire thread is spread neocon propaganda dude. The fact that you can't see that is pathetic. Social media gave you brain worms.

I don't get my news from there.
It couldn't possibly matter less which crackpot media outlet in specific you get your news from. They're feeding you nothing but bullshit and you just keep opening your mouth wide.

I appreciate you taking time to check my profile but a tech literate person would also know the significance of 1. Jan 1970 in computing, yes?
What does an easily-Googleable fact have to do with modern tech literacy or your high level of gullibility?

Reactions: Deleted User

Arko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Great, but you realize a word has no meaning unless the word is agreed upon...

Tell me something. How do you think Shakespeare introduced new words into the English language?

I can say "agugugba" and claim it's a word, and give it a definition, but if 90% of people don't use it, don't know it exists, then the word is counted as "dead" or "doesn't exist" [/quote]

Good. If other people can learn it from a maybe collectively accessed medium, you have a chance of making it official. So what does this agugugba mean, apart from being an example for your misplaced argument about words' creation, circulation and appealing to authority?

Follow the bread crumbs. You can do it.

You used the word, you should know what it means if your using it.

You know what, I'll just ignore you from this point on as I think you're not even high functioning.

Undwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I love is this made up thing that there is no black on white violence ..... it is only the whites doing harm to blacks..... yet statistics proves it to be the other way around .... I grew up with the police department that beat poor Mr. high on PCP King.... well guess what -- after all that they hired all black police and I was 15 and beat by 4 black police walking home from high school for no reason ---- did that make the fucking news ? no it did not

tired of all this Race BS on all ends

Lets just live together , and not blame fuck ups on race alone

We all can be great and we all can fuck up

D

Deleted User

Tell me something. How do you think Shakespeare introduced new words into the English language?
Comparing a wordpress article...
To shakespear... who written plays for people to perform and had many see those plays, and generations of people acting those plays out.
To a singular word that nobody uses, and nobody knows.

Yeah I'm done...
Congrats, you broke me, stupidity knows no bounds.
you know what, I'll just ignore you from this point on as I think you're not even high functioning.
Funny how you stated you don't care. But clearly you cared enough to use it as a retort.

Last edited by ,

Arko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
In other words, you'll buy anything Zuckerberg is selling. Got it.

Making the bed for a joke which calls out your gaslighting attempt is buying Zuckerberg's stuff?

Come on, you're better than this.

All you've done this entire thread is spread neocon propaganda dude.

Which one? Calling a terrorist organization a terrorist organization? Is that why your tummy is upset?

Social media gave you brain worms.

I don't use social media. (outside of forums)

It couldn't possibly matter less which crackpot media outlet in specific you get your news from.

- YOU DO THIS AND THAT

- No, I don't do such a thing

- DOESN'T MATTER! BLA BLABLALBA

They're feeding you nothing but bullshit and you just keep opening your mouth wide.

I mean as a terrorist supporter with starry wet anime eyes who thinks your terrorists are some kind of freedom fighter jedis or something, you clearly lack any self awareness here, do you realize that?

People burn entire neighborhoods and your "media" calls it "mostly peaceful"" (not even "a bit violent" but the euphemism to reduce the severity of a notion) and you're telling me I'm opening my mouth wide?

What does an easily-Googleable fact have to do with modern tech literacy or your high level of gullibility?

So in other words I got you so good that you can't even say "I'm sorry judging by your profile I thought you were old, turns out you have been given 1970 as birthday by the forum software".

I deserve a better opponent than a city dweeling hick with barely above average IQ who's no different than a white supremacist off-the-grid dwelling mouth breather when it comes to his political stances.

Either up your game, or stop wasting my time. The brown man's stomach is full for your gaslighting and western leftist/capitalist puppetry propaganda.

Undwiz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also love how Antifa became the people they clam to hate , hope those fuck burn in hell soon also

Making the bed for a joke which calls out your gaslighting attempt is buying Zuckerberg's stuff?

Come on, you're better than this.

Which one? Calling a terrorist organization a terrorist organization? Is that why your tummy is upset?

I don't use social media. (outside of forums)

- YOU DO THIS AND THAT

I mean as a terrorist supporter with starry wet anime eyes who thinks your terrorists are some kind of freedom fighter jedis or something, you clearly lack any self awareness here, do you realize that?

People burn entire neighborhoods and your "media" calls it "mostly peaceful"" (not even "a bit violent" but the euphemism to reduce the severity of a notion) and you're telling me I'm opening my mouth wide?

So in other words I got you so good that you can't even say "I'm sorry judging by your profile I thought you were old, turns out you have been given 1970 as birthday by the forum software".

I deserve a better opponent than a city dweeling hick with barely above average IQ who's no different than a white supremacist off-the-grid dwelling mouth breather when it comes to his political stances.

Either up your game, or stop wasting my time. The brown man's stomach is full for your western leftist/capitalist puppetry propaganda.

Please tell us how they are not Terrorist ?

Also love how Antifa became the people they clam to hate , hope those fuck burn in hell soon also

Please tell us how they are not Terrorist ?

sorry wrong dude

D

Deleted User

- YOU DO THIS AND THAT

huh. reminds me of an exchange we just had. Sorry that I don't have a memory of a breadcrumb here.
you:
- YOU DO THIS AND THAT
You can't. Not because it's not changeable though. I'm not cultists like you.
Me:
-calls into question your claim
what cult am I apart of then? If your calling me a cultist then, I should have a cult to follow right?
You:
-DOESN'T MATTER! BLA BLABLALBA
Are you autistic, should I word my exaggerations better the next time?

Would doxosopher or dogmatic be the better term?

How about you look in the mirror once and a while.

Reactions: Xzi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :rolleyes: