Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Project.......: Bleach DS Blade of Fate Japanese Audio Patch
Release date..: 25 February 2008
Author........: Setya5785
Website.......: http://setya5785.wordpress.com

this patch made due to request from a few that had some hard time replace Bleach DS Blade of Fate manually based on the tutorial i wrote on my blog. so i made a patch to replace those audio teh easy way
smile.gif

to apply patch, copy your 'clean' Bleach DS Blade of Fate rom into patch folder and then run patchme.bat.

Patch History :

audio.patch
- replace all Bleach DS Blade of Fate sound data with Bleach DS Souten ni kakeru unmei sound data.

Patch note :
all sound (char) are replaced perfectly, except for Rukia's and Mayuri's voice. those 2 char's voice doesn't come out quite right, but it was becauce the difference in the number of sound and sound allocation for both char on both game. since this patch only simply replace the corresponding sdat file from each game, so that problem arise. doesn't really affect battle cry / shout though. only on sound used for system, so doesn't really matter if you're not planning to use either of those char for system sound.

more info and download @ http://setya5785.wordpress.com/2008/02/25/...ds-audio-patch/

c2ironfist

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
wow impressive.

Does this patch affect online play at all? have any bugs that may cause the game to become unstable?

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, this is awesome. Just the other day, I started up Bleach and complained to my friend that Back in Bleach the 2nd It had the kool Voice but in this game its just some lame monotone guy. This is perfect. Thanks!

TotoGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Are you sure Mayuri's battle voices aren't messed up as well? I just tried the patch and he seems to use Kon's battle cries... Didn't unlock Rukia yet so no idea about her.

TotoGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Ok, after seeing the SDATs for both Mayuri and Kon are the same size, I figured something's fishy.

Looked for a way to extract the sounds from them and compare to make sure, and all I could find was a program called VGMTrans, that lists pretty much all the sounds inside a ROM.

Considering all of Kon's sounds were there twice, I think it's safe to say those SDATs are the same
smile.gif

Don't suppose you're bored enough to fix that and make another patch, so I guess I'll just go find out how to put the right SDAT in there.

Thanks for your good work though, regardless of the mess up
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1