Hacking Emulation Been trying to patch an APK of Dragon Quest Monsters 2: Cobi and Tara's Marvelous Mysterious Key SP for about a week, now.

Animefan8451

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know a good way to patch APK files? I bought an APK of the phone version of Dragon Quest Monsters 2 for Android awhile back. And now I'm having trouble actually getting the game to get the English patch to work. I've tried a bunch of versions of xdelta, as well several commands (that don't seem to work when I input them), and NOTHING makes it out. If it helps, this is a link to the translation vid:
If anyone needs anymore info, then please ask below. I just want to know what I'm missing with all this.

AntinomySb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hey, I updated instructions to install it. Apk installation is not possible directly because of signing process. The solution is to open the archive and patch the dynamic library inside.
Post automatically merged:

Obviously the signing process must be done after .so editing to assure that the apk can be used.

Reactions: Animefan8451

Animefan8451

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey, I updated instructions to install it. Apk installation is not possible directly because of signing process. The solution is to open the archive and patch the dynamic library inside.

Obviously the signing process must be done after .so editing to assure that the apk can be used.
Good stuff, my dude! This'll go a long way!

Reactions: AntinomySb

AntinomySb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Anyway only the simple obb patch is mandatory.

Great!

Reactions: Animefan8451

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty