Emulation Where to find Exagear Strategies/RPG (fully unlocked) nowadays?

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone. Does anyone have a (full, unlocked and no time limit) copy of either of these two old software (apk + obb) to share with me? By now I think both are freeware and out of business, if I'm not mistaken. Mind you, not Exagear Windows Emulator (easily found in myriad optimized versions), but the older Exagear Strategies/RPG optimized for certain games and considerably faster, with much smaller obb file.
Does anyone have a copy or an active link to either (full and unrestricted) patched version to provide me? Thanks for your attention. 😉

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
If it was freeware the devs would have shared an unprotected version.

You know the rules, even if the underlying laws make no sense: Copyrighted content may not be shared here.
I would not even want to install this. Problems with Android 10 and higher. Cracked stuff. If you are dead set into trying it… search it up. Only thing I found was Russian language.

🦆🦆🚶‍♂️showtopic=992239

(I downloaded nothing and tested nothing, only read a bit with the help of deepl.com – just so you know)
=======

I'm tearing my hair out reading all these problem which could be solved in an instant and you don't want it. :cry:
PC.jpg
Didn't say you just want to pickup a game occasionally. It doesn't seem to work that well…

Reactions: Nikokaro

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1