ROM Hack [Release/USUM] Pokémon Star - A Fully-featured Pokémon Sun and Moon Sequel Mod

sandstone

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
it was just malware, don't bother. You can't do much with 3DS games, so when someone promises "a complete overhaul with new pokemon", be aware of that. They just made it up to spread their malware. To be fair mods should've closed/deleted this whole thread when they deleted the downloads to avoid confusion, but they chose not to for whatever reason

Last edited by sandstone,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it was just malware, don't bother. You can't do much with 3DS games, so when someone promises "a complete overhaul with new pokemon", be aware of that. They just made it up to spread their malware. To be fair mods should've closed/deleted this whole thread when they deleted the downloads to avoid confusion, but they chose not to for whatever reason
Instead of just bullshitting with saying whatever you want. Perhaps try to provide actual info on your so called claim of this being Malware.

sandstone

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Instead of just bullshitting with saying whatever you want. Perhaps try to provide actual info on your so called claim of this being Malware.
hey, moderators already removed the downloads. I don't care to prove the malware fact to you since all downloads have been removed already and people won't get affected anyway. Maybe you could dig the removal reason somewhere in moderation logs, I can't be bothered. There will be no 3DS overhaul, accept it, be aware of your own wishful thinking.

ertre

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hey, moderators already removed the downloads. I don't care to prove the malware fact to you since all downloads have been removed already and people won't get affected anyway. Maybe you could dig the removal reason somewhere in moderation logs, I can't be bothered. There will be no 3DS overhaul, accept it, be aware of your own wishful thinking.
Yeah, the only problem is that we've played this game and know what you're saying is BS. Or utter ignorance, either way stupid move.

Wouldn't surprise me if you just downloaded stuff from a random malware site because you don't know any better and are just being salty about it.

Ondrashek06

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
> the download link is gone
> the videos are all already DMCA'd and not reuploaded to a better site that won't take them down instead

Why even bother at this point?

Muneyy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you evolve tentacool to Nihilego? I saw briefly it had something to do with torkoal + drought but i missed the rest of what gladion said.
thanks!

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you evolve tentacool to Nihilego? I saw briefly it had something to do with torkoal + drought but i missed the rest of what gladion said.
thanks!
The (heavily vandalized) Google Doc in the OP reads
72 Tentacool
======
Level Up @ level 30 into Tentacruel
Level Up with Party [Torkoal] into Nihilego
Level Up with Party [Ninetales] into Nihilego
Level Up with Party [Groudon] into Nihilego
Level Up with Party [Vulpix] into Nihilego
Level Up with Party [Charizard] into Nihilego
Level Up with Party [Cherrim] into Nihilego
Level Up with Party [Cherubi] into Nihilego

///////////////////
I recommend; Save -> Level up Tentacool with Torkoal in your party (or any of the others) -> Let him evolve -> Reset if results undesirable and good luck achieving desirable results!
EDIT; I have realized that the common denominator between all of those Pokemon is that they have abilities that immediately cause sunlight in battle. The message the NPC wished to express was that you need to level up Tentacool while Drought Torkoal is in your party.

Last edited by Ricken,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2