Gaming Banned consoles back online in Xbox Live

hunter291

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
somehow I have the feeling that this is an ultra microsoft killer plan xD you will go online with your "banned" consoles, they will detect you and....
[dramatic mode]
ULTRA BAN YOU
[/dramatic mode]

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jan777 said:
Fudge said:
jan777 said:
Joe88 said:
the usb update download from microsofts site is going like 5kbps...

Its going pretty fast for me.
unsure.gif

------
Slightly off topic : Hmm, Im thinking of doing this to keep my ap25 games functionality, is this still working?
Yes, but only if your running dashboard 9199 or lower. Also, most games released around or after Bulletstorm will require an update that removes the ability to play the 3 AP25 games using this trick.

Damn. I can play Fable 3 in my 360, and it has like Ixtreme 1.6 and I forgot what dash.

Is the 3 games the only ones with AP25? if so, I could just update.
If you can play Fable III and have the NXE dash then you can do this trick. If you update to the latest dash there will be 6 games with AP25, specifically Fable III, AC: Brotherhood, NFS Hot Pursuit, Black Ops, Halo Reach, and Modern Warfare 2.

EDIT: Typo.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just updated to latest dash via usb and still get this system has been banned for violating blah blah blah message

Popid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just rebanned
frown.gif
( was dlding XBLA demos and considering which to buy, given im broke, n hoping it'd last at least a cpl hrs, had just pretty much made up my mind to grab at least 2000 points to get Hard Corps: Uprising and Raskulls - cheers to Fudge for the suggestion there, was just having awesome fun with my bro playin the demo. Then quit out of it, wanted to try Bionic Commando rearmed - too late to finish dlding it. Damnit, got Hard Corp n Raskulls downloaded just need a few mins to buy points n unlock them grarrrh! I know I do the wrong thing pirating games but please cant u just let me actually buy these ones? haha

ps thanks to first poster for letting us know, anyway. Can play those demos now and just had fun for an hour or so doing so, unexpected bonus for today

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
got there too late it seems

just wanted to remove the banned flag and take it offline so it doesnt corrupt profiles

BenJeremy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup, looks like the ban is back.

Ah well... maybe Microsoft will reconsider how they do the ban, though. It would be nice to at least have Silver membership features available.

The_Hulkster

Trophies
XP
Country
Darn! Too late as well...
Wanted to buy Red Dead Redemption DLC quickly.

Still find it odd that they ban people from the marketplace. Of course being banned from online game play is completely understandable.
But refusing to sell to and make money from banned people...?

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The_Hulkster said:

Still find it odd that they ban people from the marketplace. Of course being banned from online game play is completely understandable.

Because they want you to buy a new console instead.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
after i heard of this, i quickly hooked up my netowrk cable ... tried a cnxn test and then it wouldn't work ... i checked for problems and it seems the LAN port on the 360 is bust ,

... i was so pissed :/

The_Hulkster said:

You do realize that there is a standalone disc with the DLC in it (the dead nightmare stuff and something else )

Double check on it, but it exists and i believe its region free as well

although you are right in your logic (to me that is) that banning should be only for the fact your using a pirated game online thus they should just hinder backups online in the first place and let everything else be (same applies to sony)

too bad.

yifan_lu

@yifanlu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice to use the 360 live marketplace on a banned Xbox. I understand banning from online playing to prevent cheating, but stuff like Netflix and XBLA should be allowed on banned Xbox. Its Just more money for them.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yifan_lu said:
It would be nice to use the 360 live marketplace on a banned Xbox. I understand banning from online playing to prevent cheating, but stuff like Netflix and XBLA should be allowed on banned Xbox. Its Just more money for them.
if you really wanted to go back online you would plop down $200-400 for a new xbox instead
not only do they make another systems sale but now you are gonna buy all the stuff on their marketplace that you have been wanting and probably XBL gold

they make more money this way

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Banning mine only caused me to cease purchasing microsoft services. Good job microsoft! The money I saved is more than the interest I accrue in my checking account so I am fine with that. No need to change checking accounts. Keeps life simple
smile.gif
I was going to buy microsoft points and another couple years of xbox live service. But oops...fail.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, I want to experience it on the real hardware. Real hardware is better.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No need to apologize mate, its your opinion.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Now apologize
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i already did
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Kenny didn't watch the Nintendo Direct, right?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, btw i already asked this a bit ago but you werent there so im asking it again. have you ever wore skirts before, and if you did, how does it feel?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Why am I going to waste an hour when I can read Chary summing it up for me in ten minutes
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yes I had done. Was great, but never done it again since.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, or watch the trailers individually
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, why not?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Lost interest.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, The trailers are all on the Nintendo YT.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, for me its the opposite, im interested in skirts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw going to sleep in 10 minutes
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And a photo of my mom's tits are saved in your phone
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, still not
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Psi still has plenty of uremum's photos on his phone.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm good night
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Police probably interrogated him, asking if the pics were hot.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Not everyone's phone gets taken by the police what are you doing on yours :mellow:
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Excuse me sir, are these naked pics of kens mum?" ...yes officer. "Cool, can you send me those"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn by now you'd think Ken's mum would be in your auto fill category must be slacking
    +2
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn by now you'd think Ken's mum would be in your auto fill category must be slacking +2